DARTS betting

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Certainly am and yes hope Smith wins backed him at 18 to 1 before tournament. Glad I got it each way now

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

That’s a good price, I couldn’t see past Anderson to be honest (before the start) his double game was shite tho against mvg. Smith has had a good year and I hope he wins it for you. He’s a big scorer just hope his nevers settle quick

Was surprised Peter Wright went out so early

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Cheers mate. Backed him cos he was in opposite half of the draw  to mvg and Anderson playing well like you say and Wright didn’t have a clue which darts to use so thought he may go out early leaving bottom half wide open

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

He’s been pissing a out with his darts all year. Can’t understand it same happened in the premier league tho.

Knew Rob Cross wouldn’t repeat his amazing feat from last year.

Smith needs the first set that way he might make mvg uneasy. But it’s a big ask

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Unlucky pal, at least u got each way.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thanks mate yeah third odds shame the occasion got to him a little he will get better for the experience

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Surprised he’s the same age as mvg. Different league atm

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Just can’t wait for the price v Anderson rematch in premier league now they’ll need bouncers to seperate them lol

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Terrible behaviour in the grand slam by price. Don’t like him. Looks like the streriod lads from the gym. Love the premier league format, we went last year never been so drunk lol

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)