Crazy To See…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

It is almost the end of the year and by going in to the Weekend Booster section on Videoslots it is crazy to see how much money they have given back over the year….

How healthy is yours?! I am just going to go and see what my ins and outs are for the full year at Videoslots – Hopefully that £7.1k has added to winnings haha!

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

Wow yeah, it has been a nuts crazy year – i’d say a huge chunk of this was just Reel King lol

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

great year for you bandit pleased you have got most if your coin back from last year. wish my luck could change a little. everything is just taking at the moment lol. most slots seem like £2 a press for a 22p jackpot lately ?. hope you and the family have a great xmas

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

my year is a loss on video slots bandit do you fancy swapping

… dont have much money to do the big bets but i do enjoy a bash on slots even on low stakes.so i look at it like £376.80 is a years worth of a bit of fun,but then i think fuck could do with that now for xmas

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

benq99 wrote:

my year is a loss on video slots bandit do you fancy swapping

… dont have much money to do the big bets but i do enjoy a bash on slots even on low stakes.so i look at it like £376.80 is a years worth of a bit of fun,but then i think fuck could do with that now for xmas

Ho Ho HooOooOOOoOOoooo YOU HAVE JUST QUALIFIED……. for….. the random Bandits “Bring your Videoslots account back to level for the year” Christmas giveaway bonus instant pop up wonga prize!!

Hehehe fucked in the head i am lol

Please email me at [email protected] and try and use the email you have registered here on the site as verification is a piece of piss then and i will send you a nice shiny £376.80 MERRY BASTARD CHRISTMAS 😀

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Bandit you truly are a top lad but you need to cool it or you’ll put the fat man himself outta business.

Congrats @benq99

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Staff at Asda have already downgraded to lighting cigars with 20s Bandit! ?

Have a great Christmas benq99 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

Quazzi wrote:

Bandit you truly are a top lad but you need to cool it or you’ll put the fat man himself outta business.

Congrats @benq99

Lol Quazzi – Just getting in to the Christmas spirit with some randomness 😀

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Not a very Good year ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

OMG bandit you are a legend mate never won sod all this year on the slots .you have made my day thank you from the bottom of my hart and merry xmas and keep the big wins going ,i wish you all the luck in the world mate

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

in less than 10 mins i am £376.80 in my bank the bandit has so much hart .thank you mr bandit you dont mess about mate money in my account quicker than i can take a piss  lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

Haha all good mate, all the best for Christmas 😀

I wonder where this random bastard will strike next haha

Please lets not let this thread turn in to an “oh you only posted your progress because of this” thing, i’m still very interested in how we all have got on at Videoslots this year! This is just a random giveaway and the next one will be on a completely different subject 😀

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

For the sake of starting a new thread and the fact I dont have a videoslots account, heres my piss poor years history at casumo

£700 withdrawals for the year haha like I said piss poor.

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Well done Steve, an eye watering amount of money that is fella, I don’t have a profit/loss I can post. How about I just post my bank statement lol, bring tears to a glass eye.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)