Craig slots having a pop at bandit?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Chalks34 WANTED $8
    Outlaw
    ayma4quit WANTED $47
    Outlaw

Who cares??….. Im pretty sure we’d all rather watch any Bandit video…. Whether he got the bonuses himself or not…. than sit through any of Craig’s videos.

I actually feel that if somebody else did get the bonuses, and we watched the resulting outcome with Bandits commentary, that its a genius idea which keeps everyone happy. Steve gets to spend time with his family while someone else does the boring grind, we all get a bandit video. Win win?

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

That is not a bad idea. He could have a few of us take turns, grind the bonuses and we get a share of any profit. If no profit we get nowt. I’m up for that lol.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I read the tweet and i thought why would it matter who wrote the list, i’m working from a list obviously as not even i can remember say 28 bonuses all stored up, to me, who wrote the list is immaterial. The tweet came across to me as a “cause drama” tweet which surprised me coming from a fellow content creator. I chose to ignore it.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I read the tweet and i thought why would it matter who wrote the list, i’m working from a list obviously as not even i can remember say 28 bonuses all stored up, to me, who wrote the list is immaterial. The tweet came across to me as a “cause drama” tweet which surprised me coming from a fellow content creator. I chose to ignore it.

He’s suggesting you weren’t playing the games and somebody else were farming the bonuses  for you….

it’s not worth your time, air and though, drama for drama sakes… just ignore the douche

Goucho_Marx WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I also wondered this. It probably does make a difference because if someone else is collecting them then it’s more sustainable ie less chance of Bandit getting bored sitting in his chair for 12 hours a day collecting. As for the actual content, as long as Bandit is commentating then it makes no odds.

MrNickH WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Wow – pretty sure steve can look after himself though.

Correct me if Im wrong but I think it may have been a concern if someone else was collecting them from a regulation perspective.

Coopy1997 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Was defo a tweet to cause drama. Does it really matter who collected the bonuses? The content went out and we got see you play the slots again which is all anyone cares about really. He got an unsubscribe from me the massive TIT.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Bit unnecessary this, definitely seems to have made the tweet to instigate some drama or investigation into Steve’s account.

Steve never calls out other content creators, it’s a shame they don’t always adopt the same way of operating.

Must be jealousy!

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

wasnt familiar with craigslots at first, is he the dude that does vids with jimbo occasionally?

FACTS: bandits first 6 o clock video already has 50k views at this moment compared to the craigslots video that was released about the same time with 12k views, not to mention bandit has over 4 times the subs.

he got himself being talked about, who even cares though really, watch bandit or craig or chipmonk or jimbo etc etc if you like their content and style, and just STFU and dont watch if you dont like it

Man this world sometimes, just doesnt make sense to me,

I enjoy the bandit and his content and rather impatiently waited for yesterdays video which i really enjoyed as usual. Kepp up the good videos it is appreciated.

Chalks34 WANTED $8
    Outlaw
    Chalks34 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Chalks34 wrote:

Someone got there knickers in a twist

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Grinding out the bonuses takes minimal effort.  I don’t think it’s relevant who does that bit.  What is relevant is that the Bandit opens them.

I do a bonus hunt once a month while working from home as I’m still locked down here.  I work on my company laptop, and that sits next to my own laptop and just set the slot off on autos while I’m doing my work.  When I hear the trigger sound, I close it down and start up the next slot.  Keep doing this until I run out of money.  Then after work, I open up the bonuses for my gambling friend to watch via Skype or Zoom using desktop sharing.

Doing a bonus hunt this way works best on slots that have an interesting feature but not an interesting base game.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Craig slots having a pop at bandit?’ is closed to new replies.