Coral in shop betstation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MauroPicotto WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi guys

can you help please? Put a bet on in the self service terminal which has won but I’ve lost the slip. Anyone know if it can still be claimed and how to do it? It’s for £300 so a nice lift

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Go to the shop you put the bet on at, fill in a lost receipt form and then cross fingers ?

MauroPicotto WANTED $6
    Outlaw

It was on one of the machines though, you reckon they can still track that?

WES1970 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

MauroPicotto wrote:

Hi guys

can you help please? Put a bet on in the self service terminal which has won but I’ve lost the slip. Anyone know if it can still be claimed and how to do it? It’s for £300 so a nice lift

Hi MauroPicotto,

I placed a bet at William hills on their betstation which won, like yourself I lost my ticket i just went to the counter spoke to staff explained what happened gave information ie date bet was placed,bet details,approx time of bet I was paid out within the hour so this shouldn”t be a problem hope this helps good luck.

2112jsm WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Go to the same shop that you put your bet on at. Tell them : which machine you used, the approximate time you placed the bet, what selections were in your bet, and the stake of the bet. All that information should help them a. be able to find your bet and b. be confident that it is actually YOUR bet!
    You should be fine and get paid out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)