Congratulations you have won…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

£0.02!

2 fucking pence!

Was on that ‘new’ Cops and Robbers fruit game in William Hill, same as those online pub fruit style games that have popped up recently basically

Got the deal or no deal open and went all the way, £0.02 and it had the cheek to congratulate me on that!  Now granted I was only messing about on 20p a go but still what am I meant to do with that?!

I also didn’t really get the point of the slot style, a)it’s random b)it was very slow to play and c)the help screen says the best strategy is always just to take cash out (cash or bust basically) and decline all offers on the deal game anyway!  So not many decisions to be made there then!

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

cash it out mate, just to spite them. will cost them more than 2p to process it. I wonder if you will be asked for source of wealth?!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I wonder is this the same game Stop and Step played in a recent video in the bookies? Cops and robbers type game with a deal or no deal feature, from Blueprint. Looked positively awful to me, why anyone on a FOBT or online would want to play an emulated pub fruit instead of a proper video slot I cannot fathom. Seems to be just yet another way of milking FOBT customers with shit odds and shit prizes at a comparatively very high stake.

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

It’s better than those online ones that say “Congratulations, you have won £0.00” haha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)