Community Poker Tourney?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Get sharing guys, get the word out! Is it worth bumping your thread on TGC again green?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’m keeping an eye on things on that post daily so no need, the thread has been pinned over there and it’s getting quite a lot of replies already. Rolla posted today to hand out the buy in’s for 10 players so we should see a few more sign ups tonight and tomorrow. 24 club members and 9 sign up’s now, I’d be happy with 18 players at least we will have 3 tables running but more than that would be even better obviously. Rolla is still waiting on stars but will play if it’s sorted in time, Bandit has yet to sign up, not sure if he’s still up for it or has sorted out his issues with Stars…so there’s a few more that have yet to sign up, looks promising though.

For those who still aren’t sure how to sign up though, quick guide with pics included.

1) Load up stars, click more and then home games

2) Click join club

3) Enter the details as shown in the third picture

4) Once I’ve accepted you into the club you’ll be able to see the game listed in your schedule

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’m really wanting to play mate but i have had no reply to my email asking them what i need to do to unlock my account – i had already signed up as the mrs too and they just locked that one as well lol

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’m really wanting to play mate but i have had no reply to my email asking them what i need to do to unlock my account – i had already signed up as the mrs too and they just locked that one as well lol

That’s not so good, getting the wife blocked too means they had your IP address, no way out now 99% of the time.

Send a personal email to Lee Jones or post in this thread for better communications ….

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/

Make an account and post it there and a pokerstars rep will pop in and help you.. . ?Good luck.

NOMAD RED 7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

STREAM IT, STREAM IT, STREAM IT. lol, i am asking for this so i will defo be out on the first hand… 🙂

jacksj26 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

100%

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Aww that’s a shame mate, did you try to set up a new account with your new address and card or did you email them to unban your old account? If you emailed you could try set up a new account and see how that goes as I imagine it’s going to be too late to get a response now in time for Sunday. If not then we can use another platform next time we play, bloody stars! :p

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just curious but for the future do you get to choose the layout of the tournements? like bounty hunter/rebuys or is it just set structures

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’ve got my account back on so i should be in for this providing Sunday Slots doesn’t take 4 weeks to make lol

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Huge shame i cant play this tourny.

Id of loved to but i got a life ban last year from jokerstars. Due to a few heated emails i sent them.

Its saved me a small fortune though so im happy 🙂

Hope you guys have a good time.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Id of loved to but i got a life ban last year from jokerstars. Due to a few heated emails i sent them.

Its saved me a small fortune though so im happy ?

You heated Basics lad?! Surely not lol. ???

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Get in there, Bandit! Great news! 🙂

Tonight is the night, last chance to sign up people who want to play.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

Its saved me a small fortune though so im happy ?

You heated Basics lad?! Surely not lol. ???

It has been known mate 😛

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well, I’m slightly fuming. My electric has just gone off and looks like the neighbours have had a power cut too. This happened a few years ago and took an age to resolve. I’m fuckin fuming, hopefully it will be back on soon but I’m not going to be best pleased if I miss this after all the build up. Thought I’d let you know just in case you see me getting blinded out later. I’ve had to plug my phone into my laptop since it’s on 1% battery but the laptop hasn’t got long left either. Just my luck, was looking into seeing how I could record this too.

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Just signed up to stars and waiting for you to accpet now, username is BackInaNotrege

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 331 total)