Club championship week

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Well folks .the last 2 weekends have been our clubs qualifying rounds for the finals week which begins tonite last 16 matchplay  . And ur aul da’s in 140 put me in , in 9th position . just hope it doesnt rain as the forecast is for showers .(hate it when my grips get wet ) hope i can keep my nerves and and be back on wed for the 1/4s . Maybe have a wee pint or 2 to keep me calm b4 hand ???

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Lol should have pointed out that it is the h/c and not the scratch . I wish .?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Good luck mate ?. Keep them grips dry. Remember drive for show put for dough. ⛳⛳

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Get youself a jacko glove and a brolly, soon even tiger wont be able to touch you even with his tiger visions.

Half bottle of buckfast before the round will do the trick ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Cheers haz  will try my best i carry 3 gloves and a towel but u know what its like . as soon as u make contact the grip turns so it will be swing easy ?lol malky had to look that name up .really look quite smart and not too expensive compared to golf gear . Do you reccomend them ? 4 crown would have been my choice of cheap wine . That was the bucky of yesteryear lol so i will just have to have a wee chat with my swing trainer . a man rhat goes by the name of JR TENNANT .??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haha i was on about a micheal jacksons glove but if its a real thing yes they are the best around ? give it a quick shammmmone everytime you sink a put.

You have a swinger teacher? You saucy dawg

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

How did you get on in the match mate ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Beat 3 and 2 haz  lost the 1st halved the next 4 won the 6 and 7th and gave the hole  straight back on the 8th and lost the 9th where i was stroking muppet ? head was down a wee bit after that a bad drive cost me the 10th bad 2nd shot the 11th and took 2 shots to find the green from 50 yrds on the 12 th where stroking again for a halve lol the guy got a massive break on the nxt heading for the ditch hit a boulder and bounced 20 yrds right on to the green 6 ft from the hole ?halved it.  won the next and missed a 1 foot put to go dormie and halved the nxt for a handshake . didnt play my best and only myself to blame .stayed dry too .

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haha i was on about a micheal jacksons glove but if its a real thing yes they are the best around ? give it a quick shammmmone everytime you sink a put.

You have a swinger teacher? You saucy dawg

Murra fkr i googled jacko sports and it came up with a range of sports wear  ha ha  muppet ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Beat 3 and 2 haz  lost the 1st halved the next 4 won the 6 and 7th and gave the hole  straight back on the 8th and lost the 9th where i was stroking muppet ? head was down a wee bit after that a bad drive cost me the 10th bad 2nd shot the 11th and took 2 shots to find the green from 50 yrds on the 12 th where stroking again for a halve lol the guy got a massive break on the nxt heading for the ditch hit a boulder and bounced 20 yrds right on to the green 6 ft from the hole ?halved it.  won the next and missed a 1 foot put to go dormie and halved the nxt for a handshake . didnt play my best and only myself to blame .stayed dry too .

Never mind mate. You’ll get them next time. It’s frustrating as hell when you don’t play your best. ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Never mind mate. You’ll get them next time. It’s frustrating as hell when you don’t play your best. ?

Yip that was the worst part he didnt play that well either . Hey ho

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)