Chipmunkz BTG giveaway

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

So chips getting a lot off shit off his followers , for allowing other people to win the competition . His viewing figures did more than double , but then isn’t that the point off him trying to win it , to get a bigger audience . What do u guys think should have just been for the followers before he won it ?

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Part of the deal was that it was to be open to ALL in the community and not just his followers, not his decision to make really.

Folk moaning about getting a chance to win something for nothing seems to be on the increase.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

I’m fairly sure that the first three winners had been regular viewers/followers for at least 3 months before the event. It was a good event though and what impressed me was Alvin’s reaction to the third £1k bonus buy where the chap won absolutely nothing.

Most of us were disappointed, but he was genuinely totally gutted and gave away an additional £100 as a consolation prize to at least two people. Even though he obviously sees his streams as a business, and doesn’t disguise this, it does show that he cares and doesn’t just see viewers as potential income.

In the end it was his event and, to an extent, was free to make the rules. I’m sure he would have considered limiting it to regular viewers, but maybe that would have been too difficult to organise. He would have had to take all names from the chat and then filter them on how long they had been following. Probably not a 5 minute task and probably too difficult to do during a live stream.

People are always going to find something to bitch about. I mean look at how much shit Steve gets and I’m yet to see a valid moan.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Personally i didn’t enter any of the giveaways. I felt i hadn’t contributed anything to his channel where his regulars have and probably deserved a better chance of winning. For me 3 out 5 won by his regulars is fair as there should be some reward for loyalty yet he still wanted to attract more viewers which he did.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Agree . He getting some shit on you tube off his suppose followers.  But the messages are getting deleted . Think he should just leave them up because think he will get some support .

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

He only streams in the morning as far as I’m aware, I don’t watch anyone on twitch. I do watch the majority of streamers on YT though and daily I watch chip on YT after work. The people whining are just the standard whining cunts you see everywhere now.

surcusion12 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Been following chip for 18months now, was I gutted I didn’t win yes of course I was, was I gutted anyone could enter? No I wasnt , it was chip that won, but it was BTG that set the rules, fair game fair play to all.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

surcusion12 wrote:

Been following chip for 18months now, was I gutted I didn’t win yes of course I was, was I gutted anyone could enter? No I wasnt , it was chip that won, but it was BTG that set the rules, fair game fair play to all.

I entered a competition on another forum. Tbh i felt like a right cheeky fucker. 6 football matches and when i submitted my selections i added on my post if i won to give any winnings to charity. It just wouldn’t feel right.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

What is it with people !!

same as stevie and the reel k8ng thread and having to constantly remind folks of the whole journey  and why he was travelling in the way he was.  Did they listen  NO

so now chip gets shite . Suprise suprise .  Day after day he explained to all the veiwers about the terms of the of the bonus  ( im pretty sure if it was up to him it would have been for regulars only ) but it wasnt ) . Did they listen   NO

some people have their ears painted  on.1

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

What is it with people !!

same as stevie and the reel k8ng thread and having to constantly remind folks of the whole journey  and why he was travelling in the way he was.  Did they listen  NO

so now chip gets shite . Suprise suprise .  Day after day he explained to all the veiwers about the terms of the of the bonus  ( im pretty sure if it was up to him it would have been for regulars only ) but it wasnt ) . Did they listen   NO

some people have their ears painted  on.1

Well, about 2% of Americans still think the earth is flat, so i don’t know if the number of stupid people on here surprise me all that much.

It’s getting a bit silly when The Bandit has to explain his past play on Reel King in every video, and even then people fail to listen to what he says. I usually avoid going on forums these days, because it’s just full of haters, conspiracy theory nutjobs and people looking for an echo chamber, without any interest in having a discussion about things.

I didn’t join Chipmunkz giveaway, but the hate he is getting is uncalled for.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)