Check your Sky Vegas accounts!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Just logged in to do my daily spin, but had a notification in the promotions section, had 25 free spins with 0x wagering!

Managed to turn it into £6 and put a few footy bets on, and won 5 more free spins on the daily wheel (it returned 0 but that’s not the point ?)

Pleasant surprise for me anyway haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Nice one on the heads up, hope some people found some goodies, i don’t think i have an account with them to check! Perhaps one day!

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

i got nothing, not even a win on the prize machine lol, my luck is on a downswing at the moment.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Nice one on the heads up, hope some people found some goodies, i don’t think i have an account with them to check! Perhaps one day!

Managed to cash out before oxford equalised for £30, as Paul would say ‘its all money’ lol

Its got a great selection of exclusives, it’s my go to site whenever I feel like slotting but I can see why it’s not for everyone ?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Ramm wrote:

i got nothing, not even a win on the prize machine lol, my luck is on a downswing at the moment.

The prize machine is weird, I only ever get 5 free spins or a 10p ted scratchcard, since when has that been any use to anybody haha

My sister won £250 cash a few weeks ago though on that mega one so I suppose there is something in there ?

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Ive had a few bits. A go on gabba dabba dough that’s paid 15 quid, free spins and a couple quid cash. Im a low roller so i take whatever they want to give really.

just had a nice win and withdraw on videoslots though so i take back my comment about my luck being low.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Indeed always worth a spin for free no recent wins but this is the best i’ve had from it on a 50p scratchcard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)