Catch me up on the lingo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    WestVirginaUSA WANTED $12
    Outlaw

What exactly is a bellund?

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Haaha,

its bell end not bellund. Heres the non rude definition;

Bell End is a village in the English county of Worcestershire. It is situated approximately 3 kilometres south-east of Hagley on the A491, north of Bromsgrove and close to Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Halesowen. It lies in the local government district of Bromsgrove.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Hahaa this really made me laugh ? bellund

I think you call it a helmet across the pond

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Just Basics… hahaha. Only joking ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Why do Americans change the pronunciation and spelling of our English words for fucks sake!

Duz mi fuckin Ed in! ?

Tamayto?…..it’s a fuckin Tomarto!

I am a big bellund

Outlaw

you guys are some real fuckin bellunds, i guess it means dick head,  I still dont know, can yaw quit “taking the fucking piss” and give me a straight answer? of do i have to get on a fucking concord, come to the grand palace, dress up as one your pretorian guards, put the crown jewels around my cack and bang megan markle on the queens bed.  you fuckin bellunds!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

So long as those country roads take you home when your done ?

Hears a detailed diagram of the fabled “bellund” 

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@WestVirginiaUSA. Thank you for taking the time to appraise yourself of the nuances of the Queen’s English. As we Brit’s invented it we do rather own the copyright, and do on occasion like to exercise a little poetic license when addressing certain delicate matters. You may find the following list of help when talking to a proper English speaker over here in the free world.

1. The Old Man – often a phrase used when consulting a female practitioner, or on the very rare occasions, you need to discuss such personal issues with the wife or family.
    2. The One Eyed Trouser Snake – only used when out on the piss or trying to impress your girlfriend.
    3. Beaver Basher – Never to be used in female company. A guarantee you won’t be getting any oats tonight.
    4. The Bishop – Originally used by younger members of the Roman Catholic clergy getting too much attention from their boss. Now occasionally used down the pub, but only by those drinking wine.
    5. King Cobra – To use this you have to be very confident of your holdings, else you may be found out in the gents.

There are probably a couple of hundred other colloquialisms available. Try to slowly integrate the above into your ever-day vocabulary and come back for more when you feel more confident in their usage.

Related synonyms would be Jap’s Eye (used by the Bandit in an old vid) and Banjo String as in “My God that girl was so tight I almost bust my Banjo String.” It’s a painful experience and I have known it to happen.

The very best of luck in mastering English.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Makes me proud to be british this thread.. thanks you lot ??

Outlaw

always good to bring some love to the place, fair play to you all! much love from the mountan state!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

By the way, it’s pronounced Tom-ah-toe

Outlaw

see we call em maters where i come from,,and taters are always good, prefer em mashed,,quick special thanks to physic snail for breaking down for me!! you brits are pretty cool!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)