Casumo Andy!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Casumo Andy wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Do you remember “Selfie-Gate” haha – They have asked me for another one! Why?

I have someone looking at this for you now.

All the reasons that the request was quashed last time still apply so this might just be as simple as an automated request from the system

As soon as I have some more info I will let you know

Best get brushing your hair!

I sent one last time…

Casumo Andy WANTED $49
    Outlaw

The last time Martin took a screenshot for you while you were on a Skype call with him and at the time that was accepted as sufficient for the purposes of your ID selfie

This time they are going to need you to take the selfie as requested

I understand that Martin is in touch with you about it?

Sorry, but this one goes well above my pay grade I am afraid

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Damnit Andy …..you had one job ……right, we demand an Andy with a higher pay grade , an Andy mk 2 if you will ….

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Casumo Andy wrote:

The last time Martin took a screenshot for you while you were on a Skype call with him and at the time that was accepted as sufficient for the purposes of your ID selfie

I took the picture, i sent it to Martin. Martin didn’t take the picture. I’m pretty sick of it all again tbh, it’s a selfie they want and its a selfie they got but now its not a good enough selfie? It’s a picture of me, that i took. I will only be sending the very same picture.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Casumo Andy wrote:

I took the picture, i sent it to Martin. Martin didn’t take the picture. I’m pretty sick of it all again tbh, it’s a selfie they want and its a selfie they got but now its not a good enough selfie? It’s a picture of me, that i took. I will only be sending the very same picture.

See if Martin likes a naked picture better ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Isnt this like the third time this has happened now bandit? Why do casumo need more than one selfie when you’re the same person with the same ID?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)