Cant watch anymore

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dukester WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit ive followed you for over 2 years now and have been a big fan but ive found it hard watching your recent videos,please dont take this the wrong way, I used to love playing slots but ive been on sick pay for 28 weeks £93 per week with nerve damage in my right leg which means im in pain every step and now have to apply for universal credit,so can no longer play,watching you play at £40 spins just sends my head west my max deposits were £200 when i worked,so you may think im jealous maybe just a little lol,please dont take personally ive decided to not watch anymore vids good luck stay safe.

John

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Him playing at 40 quid a spin is no different to you playing 40p a spin . Yes, it is a bigger number but the stakes still equate to what YOU can afford to play and more importantly LOSE. As you have been a fan for two years you’ve seen his struggles from 92 p till now, now he’s just in a position where he can afford to lose the money.

Anyone who has built up a bankroll would be playing high stakes if they could afford to do it and lose the money and still be in a position where they can afford to lose the money..

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dukester wrote:

Hi Bandit ive followed you for over 2 years now and have been a big fan but ive found it hard watching your recent videos,please dont take this the wrong way, I used to love playing slots but ive been on sick pay for 28 weeks £93 per week with nerve damage in my right leg which means im in pain every step and now have to apply for universal credit,so can no longer play,watching you play at £40 spins just sends my head west my max deposits were £200 when i worked,so you may think im jealous maybe just a little lol,please dont take personally ive decided to not watch anymore vids good luck stay safe.

John

You know i actually get this slightly. I’m still working and wish i didn’t have to work like so many others. It’s worrying working every single day and if i had even the fraction of what i see streamers deposit online i would love nothing more than not to work and put myself and family at risk. Thing is though you have to accept what they have and what you have. 10k to them is probably £100 to me. I don’t begrudge that for one second but I’d be lying if i said I’d never thought about what that money would do for me. When you see a streamer lose 5k or 10k or even bigger it’s hard to comprehend sometimes.You work out how long it would of taken you to earn that. It’s the same when they win big you think that’s a years wages or even longer won in one session online. It’s like footballers who earn 100k a week and you say that would take me 4 or 5 years to earn what they earn in one week. My advice is it is what it is. If you work take pride in what you do no matter how much you earn i know i do. If you can’t work through ill health or a disability be careful and value every penny you have but remember streamers are in a different league to your average Joe. They are there to entertain cheer on and as much as it seems like they are playing with monopoly money you may as well back them to win. After all if they win you have more chance to see another video sooner. If you can no longer relate to the stakes they play at then do what’s right for you.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Gotta do what’s right for you, John. If you’re not feeling it anymore, don’t watch. I’m sure Bandit will appreciate your best wishes. 🙂

MajesticEnd WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I know that feeling I’ve been signed off work since November last year on SSP because I have 2 prolapsed discs in my back and a tear in the muscle around my spine, I can’t get to physiotherapy because of the lock down so I’m not getting any better and I’m struggling with living off SSP, I don’t know what I’m gonna do in the future, but Bandits videos keep me going at the moment with the entertainment and yes I will admit I’m very jealous of his winnings and I’m often imagining what I could do with that money lol, doesn’t stop me from watching tho hope everyone keeps safe

SoSamUk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Can you watch a game of football where players are paid millions of pounds to play a game? Can you watch a film where actors are paid millions of pounds. I know it’s slightly different but you do have to distance yourself from it. There is anyways going to be someone richer than you. If you enjoyed watching them before you should still be able to enjoy them on the higher stakes. If you don’t enjoy the videos don’t watch them. I personally enjoy watching bandit on all stakes.

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I love a gamble, but I have never seen the bandits video or any other streamer I follow as anything other than a source of entertainment. I don’t really look at their big wins or big losses as something personal to me  I don’t watch the videos and get tilted and need to deposit myself, nor do I see their big wins as something I want to replicate. ( If it happens great, but I don’t play slots to win money, it is a bonus if I do ) They are seemingly great guys and I am sure they would be a right laugh to have a beer or 6 with, but for me they are providing entertainment and can do what they like as far as I am concerned.

I appreciate from a couple of posts above that some of the money that gets thrown about can be life changing for some people,  but if you look at the videos as entertainment and nothing more then hopefully you can watch them with a neutral view. There is always going to be someone out there who has more money then the next person and if you watch any form of gambling online whether it be slots / Poker / Roulette a lot of money can be lost in one go from any specific person but ultimately does not affect you personally.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)