Bruces animal trust

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Made up she is ok mate. We have to be carefully with our dog and chicken bones. She can eat (and loves) frozen chicken thighs. Last time I was at the vets, he said that cooked chicken bones become really brittle and easy to splinter (I know in your case it wasnt your fault as it fell out the bin) but we have stopped giving them to her. She does however now eat blue slush puppy ice pops (i dropped one the other day and she ate it, quite funny watching her run round with it hanging out of her mouth like a big cigar). She doesnt like the green ones though, so now Mrs W has to provide blue and green ones for me and the dog lol.

Been warned to watch rawhide products as well – my dog loves them but vet told me that in staffies and other breeds where dogs sort of inhale the food, they can easily get stuck in their throat (was told this after Macey had a rawhide hot dog and had a coughing fit)

Everyone associates a dog with a bone, give the dog a bone blah blah blah but it’s honestly the worst thing that you can give them, same with pigs ears and those hard fuckers the supermarkets sell. Tell you what i’m against though that day at the dental hospital the receptionist asked our postcode, she could then tell us that bonnie was insured up to £3000. Next thing we know the hospital is giving us the patter “Be better if we monitored her for a few extra days etc..”, 2 weeks later Tesco send us the breakdown and guess what! the bill comes to a couple of pound of the £3000 ceiling” convenient don’t you think!, next thing we know the monthly premium has jumped to over £70. It’s only my opinion but I think vets are robbing bastards at times, they play on our emotions knowing full well that we will find the money somehow, honestly £3000.. I could get the missus tits done for that kind of brass.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

I agree mate they are robbing bastards. I hate putting macey in overnight as she sulks and cries. Although I’m a big lad it fucking breaks me mate and the house feels empty if she’s not here.

Wouldn’t get the Mrs tits done with 3k: would probably tell her work are sending me onna course for a week and take the bike round Europe for a week instead ??

Blocked

This is the only toy she has also never destroyed. £1 from b and m. So now I have a stash under the stairs just in case. Had all the kong indestructible shite. All dead within about 3 minutes but she won’t let anything happen to this duck hahaha

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

My dog is just like that with one particular tennis ball lol holding it behind your phone makes for a cracking selfie though ?

Blocked

I take back everything I say about Macey. I’m watching the latest bandit video in my home office (Mrs thinks I’m working). Dog jumps up on my chair, farts then runs off hahaha

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Here she is little “Wonky Wabbits” herself, not an expert in body language but i’m pretty sure she’s suggesting that I go fuck myself, she’s not looked at me since I brought her back from vet this afternoon. Can’t fucking win can we lads.

Blocked

It’s funny though mate. If the Mrs gets pissed off with me (which is most days lol) I just switch off to the nagging and play the Xbox. If the dog is off with me I do everything I can to win her round lol

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

It’s funny though mate. If the Mrs gets pissed off with me (which is most days lol) I just switch off to the nagging and play the Xbox. If the dog is off with me I do everything I can to win her round lol

Andy, where are you from lad?, i’m assuming by your surname that your a Welshman.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Eightblack wrote:

My dog is just like that with one particular tennis ball lol holding it behind your phone makes for a cracking selfie though ? [ src=”/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/36781/vzd26o5inmn7t917qjbe19wpxebtx43i.jpg” alt=””]

That’s a fine photo lad, was gonna post one similar but i’m that ugly even the dog doesn’t want its photo taken with me.

Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Andy, where are you from lad?, i’m assuming by your surname that your a Welshman.

Hahaha no mate not Welsh, I am in ainsdale (not far from Liverpool) but I travel most days for work. Up for a pint anytime though mate !!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Hahaha no mate not Welsh, I am in ainsdale (not far from Liverpool) but I travel most days for work. Up for a pint anytime though mate !!

OOOHHHH Ainsdale, that looks like a right snobby area of Liverpool lad, does ur butler take Macey for her walk lol. Working with autism has taken me over a good part of England including most of Dorset, Doncaster and the borders but I’ve only visited Liverpool once. I’m a huge Beatles fan so I popped down to the Albert dock to visit the museum, that was years ago when they still had that huge fuck off map of Britain in the river that nonce used to present the weather on ( don’t know if ur old enough to remember ).

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I used to play a lot around Ainsdale, Close to Southport isn’t it? I have a mate that lives there, his name is Rob i bet you know him because fuck me, he knows everyone haha we walk down the high street in Southport and it’s like hi rob, hi rob, hi rob 😀

Blocked

@blacko do you mean fred the weatherman? He used to run all over the map spouting the weather then it turnes out he was a nonce. Think it was this morning he used to be on

@bandit – I was born in Southport and my brothers, mum and dad still live there. It’s only about 10mins drive from where I am and spent a lot of money in the arcades on the front over the years hahaha what’s robs surname??

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

A tiny bit of history : When the PDSA was set up, the less generous qualified vets tried to f*ck it up and close it down. 100 years ago.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Mr B wrote:

A tiny bit of history : When the PDSA was set up, the less generous qualified vets tried to f*ck it up and close it down. 100 years ago.

I’m starting to class vets in the same category as lawyers and estate agents, you just automatically accept that what they say is the truth and that you should heed their advice. Vets know that your going to find the dough somehow, even if it put’s you up shit creek.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)