Brighton and Leicester?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

If you want an even more insane bet, try Brighton, Leicester, Newcastle & Huddersfield to win…..  Only 13000/1  £65000 off a £5…

It’ll never happen but its good to dream haha  😛

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

WES1970 wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

eejit101 wrote:

I am in!

Multiple Selections Leicester City @ 19/1(Match Betting – 90 Mins) Brighton @ 15/2(Match Betting – 90 Mins) Multiple Type: DoubleStake: 10.00Possible Return: N/A Bets are accepted in accordance
    with BV’s Betting and Gaming Rules
    To contact us, email: help@betvictor.com

if haz doesn’t stick it on there is a chance it might actually come in ?

Do you do alot of sports betting aswel eejit?

NFL mainly. I used to bet alot on cricket on next over over/unders. They limtied me after I went 19 in a row (mainly luck) but you can read a lot into how bowlers wil approach batsmen.

NFL i bet on, some acca’s on football but not alot. NFL last year was winning just under 60% of picks at even money with adjusted spreads.

Why?

I also bet a lot on NFL eejit101 60% not bad at all do you post your selections on here. I was well up last 3 seasons on NFL but like a stupid prick spunked most of it in the FOBTs(don’t play them now).But a little bit too late anyway who do you fancy for this years superbowl my fancy’s are Kansas @9/1 with Ladbrokes and New orleans@10/1 with William hills.

After the draft there is a lot of moving teams.

For long shots – Browns have a complete team now, if their new coach is any good they can push playoffs. My falcons with Freeman back and the OC back who can call proper plays arent bad at big odds, and Indianapolis look decent as an outsider.

KC have defence issues, but i love their offence, won me my BIG fantasy league last year with Mahomes and Hill. Until pre-season starts its hard to tell much about superbowl odds, i dont do alot of futures on it, i will try and pick the 8 winners of each league for something like 3,000-1 odds for fun, but mainly i play 1 big team a week and 2 x 4 team accas.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)