Brexit….Fed up of it ?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Come on guys, think of the biggest idiot you can and push that person forth for election to gain the white house / #10 – they would win. DO you not know why ? George Bush, Theresa May, Boris, Tony fooking Blair, Tronald Dump, David Camoron and so and so on….

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

This long drawn out ordeal is becoming ridiculous and it wouldn’t be so bad if the country was running like a well oiled machine but it is going downhill at quite a rates of knots! People are being knifed and killed at an alarming rate and the police are ridiculously under resourced to get a handle on it. If one of these political parties but this high on their agenda and double the police force and replace the servers lacklustre punishments handed out to offenders then the public would surely get behind such action. People don’t even feel safe in their own homes anymore because the law doesn’t protect them. Get this Brexit wrapped up and start putting the people first instead of arguing like bloody kids about things they probably know even less about than we do! ???

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Patty1974 wrote:

This long drawn out ordeal is becoming ridiculous and it wouldn’t be so bad if the country was running like a well oiled machine but it is going downhill at quite a rates of knots! People are being knifed and killed at an alarming rate and the police are ridiculously under resourced to get a handle on it. If one of these political parties but this high on their agenda and double the police force and replace the servers lacklustre punishments handed out to offenders then the public would surely get behind such action. People don’t even feel safe in their own homes anymore because the law doesn’t protect them. Get this Brexit wrapped up and start putting the people first instead of arguing like bloody kids about things they probably know even less about than we do! ???

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Patty1974 wrote:

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/wqz6H0Crbm8?feature=oembed&#8221; width=”640″ height=”480″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

I have just finished watching The Thick Of It black comedy series on Netflix and it I imagine it comes quite close to how politics really works. Getting an actual answer out of these people is ridiculously hard and the reason we don’t often get an answer is because they are bloody clueless. They set up committee after committee to tackle various problems and get nowhere. Diversity groups to ensure enough high up jobs go to every ethnic group. What happened to the best person gets the job. I wouldn’t want a job to purely fill a quota. Diversity is a political hot potato and is often confused with racism. Leaders in the black communities admit that gang culture and crime are getting out of control but if a white person was to say this then they are a racist. We seem to live in a society now that saying anything can cause offence to someone. Because of social media this is becoming a major issue as freedom of speech is not permitted these days, which is very troubling indeed. How are we supposed to deal with this as a country when the Government can’t even follow the wishes of the people??? Brexit is the tip of the iceberg I’m afraid. ?

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Well it’s not going well .

April 12th Leave with no deal ? WTO terms      OR another extension?

wake me up when it’s over ?

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Patty1974 wrote:

How to stop the violent mayhem? If i was dictator i would do it in a year! 1 – massive increase in stop and search. As un pc as it is, that means targeting a disproportionate number of black males. 2 – ANYONE caught with an offensive weapon goes down for a minimum of 20 years. Simple as!

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

sidders wrote:

Well it’s not going well .

April 12th Leave with no deal ? WTO terms      OR another extension?

wake me up when it’s over ?

It”s like a Monty Python movie written by the Python team on crack.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Oh, and one more thing. The Labour have no problem with the part of  the deal that was voted on yesterday. By voting against it, it proved beyond any doubt they were playing party politics, putting their aim of disrupting the exit and trying to get an election before what the majority of voters voted for. Respect to the honourable four who did the right thing, but shame on Corbyn and that now dispicable bunch of commie led cunts. I’ll never vote Labour again after this!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

Oh, and one more thing. The Labour have no problem with the part of  the deal that was voted on yesterday. By voting against it, it proved beyond any doubt they were playing party politics, putting their aim of disrupting the exit and trying to get an election before what the majority of voters voted for. Respect to the honourable four who did the right thing, but shame on Corbyn and that now dispicable bunch of commie led cunts. I’ll never vote Labour again after this!

It’s all they do, it’s an absolute joke. Rather than do what’s best for the country, they just relentlessly attack and go against the party in power. Corbyn is amongst the worst of the worst for this.

I used to be so interested in politics. Can’t stand it now.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

I don’t like Labour never have, never will.. I’m probably more green leaning than most on the forum, with progressive ideas that include Union support for workers (Not the Old Unions off past Ofcourse, the Uncorrupted is what I like)

So getting a new start with new Unions run well for the benifit off all with 20% off board members to be current union workers, that have the workers support with transparency.

But Labour is not at fault here at all, they have been trying and have successfully shown the Tory party for what they are, Currupt bastards never to be trusted….But also  the Torys have won over massive support from right leaning people, who have smeared JC & the Labour Party and also Labour themselves were infighting, it’s a political mess, never seen In our lifetimes.

Labour also got took over in the nintys by Blairites, and they’ve also brought the Currupt into play, giving tax breaks, creating loopholes and downright criminality by allowing the banks & Financial sectors (Both Torys and Labour are guilty here off this & the tax laws) to play with our money.

Its not the immigrants who deconstructed our Laws or unions or wages or overtime or NHS or no wage raises etc, its our bosses and the Government.

Its always been Classism always will be classism its the rich V the Poors, North V South Scotland V England Labour V Torys is how they split us.

I remember when it was the Irish in London or the Scots who were causing all the supposid troubles, same up here if only the Irish or Asians would stop the violence everywhere would be cool.

The immigrants didn’t change our laws to be able to give us 0 hour contracts or decide that the police, firebrigade or NHS staff would have to have lower raises each year while we’ve had record heights in the Markets.

If you see the correlation between the stock market and how our wages have stalled you’ll see who’s to blame for Brexit & our failing UK. Fuck them and there family’s, Bankers the lot off them, sorry Wankers. ???

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

The Labour Party during the Blair years sold this country down the river. They opened the doors for mass immigration whilst allowing major firms to move production to these countries because it was cheap! I worked in a factory making safety restraints for cars for nearly 15 years. When I started in the early 90’s there nearly 1000 employees and business was booming. Then the rules changed and the business was moved to Romania as it was cheap and the employees earned one tenth of the wages we were on. They even had the nerve to bring hundreds of Romanians over for us to train up ready for the transfer. This wasn’t a situation that was unique to our sector either. Within 5 years or so around 5 major employers in our city downsized or moved production abroad which had a major impact for the population. This is the reason I voted to leave because this country needs to be reborn and get back to doing what we do best without our hands being tied by Europe. It won’t happen overnight but we were a great country at the forefront of manufacturing and invention. We should be exporting goods instead of importing as we should be fairly self sufficient in all areas but because of crazy loopholes and politics we are forced to import products we already have access too and therefore don’t actually need. It might fail but we should at least try it and see what might happen instead of continuing down our current path.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

I don’t like Labour never have, never will.. I’m probably more green leaning than most on the forum, with progressive ideas that include Union support for workers (Not the Old Unions off past Ofcourse, the Uncorrupted is what I like)

So getting a new start with new Unions run well for the benifit off all with 20% off board members to be current union workers, that have the workers support with transparency.

But Labour is not at fault here at all, they have been trying and have successfully shown the Tory party for what they are, Currupt bastards never to be trusted….But also  the Torys have won over massive support from right leaning people, who have smeared JC & the Labour Party and also Labour themselves were infighting, it’s a political mess, never seen In our lifetimes.

Labour also got took over in the nintys by Blairites, and they’ve also brought the Currupt into play, giving tax breaks, creating loopholes and downright criminality by allowing the banks & Financial sectors (Both Torys and Labour are guilty here off this & the tax laws) to play with our money.

Its not the immigrants who deconstructed our Laws or unions or wages or overtime or NHS or no wage raises etc, its our bosses and the Government.

Its always been Classism always will be classism its the rich V the Poors, North V South Scotland V England Labour V Torys is how they split us.

I remember when it was the Irish in London or the Scots who were causing all the supposid troubles, same up here if only the Irish or Asians would stop the violence everywhere would be cool.

The immigrants didn’t change our laws to be able to give us 0 hour contracts or decide that the police, firebrigade or NHS staff would have to have lower raises each year while we’ve had record heights in the Markets.

If you see the correlation between the stock market and how our wages have stalled you’ll see who’s to blame for Brexit & our failing UK. Fuck them and there family’s, Bankers the lot off them, sorry Wankers. ???

First off. No government iis, has been, or ever will be perfect and be able to please all of the people all of the time! Fact is, the vast majority of this country have never had it so good. A guest on Poliitics live the other week pointed it out in his book with clear stats that proved it. If you disagree, then give me an era where people had it better.

Sorry, but you are 100% wrong about Labour not being the ones to blame for the withdrawal agreement not being passed last week. They approve it but voted against it. That is a fact and it was playing party politics at its very dirtiest and putting their wishes before the majority of the voters.

Corbyn is not being unfairly smeared. Behind the scenes Momentum is running the Labour party and it is rammed full of hardline Commies. Every political expert will tell you that! John McDonnell is openly a Marxist. We have Corbyn at a wreath laying for terrorists. Need more?

Also, immigrants are not being blamed for any of the things you mentioned! The issue has always been about numbers, with too many and in some areas far, far too many being let in. Controlled, sensible and fair legal immigration is what most want!

BTW. Being Green. Most are to some degree and more so than ever before. Better standards of living is helping with energy saving white goods, lighting,  solar power etc.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

ps. Momentum has 5 times the number than the days of Militant tendenncy who nearly destroyed the Labour party. It’s not just those on the right, like Tony Blair, but also moderate, middle  of the road members like Tom Watson, who are worried about the extremists taking over the party.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

First off. No government iis, has been, or ever will be perfect and be able to please all of the people all of the time! Fact is, the vast majority of this country have never had it so good. A guest on Poliitics live the other week pointed it out in his book with clear stats that proved it. If you disagree, then give me an era where people had it better.

Sorry, but you are 100% wrong about Labour not being the ones to blame for the withdrawal agreement not being passed last week. They approve it but voted against it. That is a fact and it was playing party politics at its very dirtiest and putting their wishes before the majority of the voters.

Corbyn is not being unfairly smeared. Behind the scenes Momentum is running the Labour party and it is rammed full of hardline Commies. Every political expert will tell you that! John McDonnell is openly a Marxist. We have Corbyn at a wreath laying for terrorists. Need more?

Also, immigrants are not being blamed for any of the things you mentioned! The issue has always been about numbers, with too many and in some areas far, far too many being let in. Controlled, sensible and fair legal immigration is what most want!

BTW. Being Green. Most are to some degree and more so than ever before. Better standards of living is helping with energy saving white goods, lighting,  solar power etc.

Yeah I’ll take your challenge… No Areas have had it so good.. How about the fact that every student leaving college has more debt than their parents and their parents before them..How about you go outside any major city in Scotland and ask them if they’ve ever had it so good, their answer is yes, because wages have declined in relation to inflation, services have depleted while the cost has gone up. Want more? Then stop watching shitty youtube videos.

As for Labour fuck them and their people.. But the Torys are in Government and only the Government can be blamed for the failings of the Brexit & Society under their rule.. You see that, that’s It’s there fucking Rules Yes/No but you cunts wanna blame the Opposition ? You know what Fuck you.

Because you wanna blame people who are not in power just like the tory scum, fuck you.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

ps. Momentum has 5 times the number than the days of Militant tendenncy who nearly destroyed the Labour party. It’s not just those on the right, like Tony Blair, but also moderate, middle  of the road members like Tom Watson, who are worried about the extremists taking over the party.

Fuck new Labour & all they stand for…

Here’s 1 off your most avid supporters changing his mind now, he’s said all the stuff you’ve said & More in the past but he actually has intelligence when arguing..

You know all this brexit stuff, I’ve changed my mind about what I want. It all seems so obvious now.

Im now hoping for a General Election, and that Jeremy Corbyn gets in, and sorts out a solid and bonding customs union and single market with the EU, and bring peace and harmony back to the UK.

Or better still, revokes A50 and takes us in to Schengen and the Euro, and we can finally be part of the great EU project properly.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)