Brexit….Fed up of it ?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Gonna address each point :

You’re a member of a gambling site and say money is the root of all evil lol.

In the most part that’s irrelevant.

Money makes the world go round.

It motivates people which leads to so many spin offs in  so many positive ways – better life for themselves and their families. Taxes, which build modern hospitals, schools, houses. It spurs on progress in science, medicine and technology.

It also has the opposite effect – While some things can have more positives, some things can have more negatives. Just like gambling. While you win big, I lose heavily. While you can now go and spend spend spend and invest, I can now go begging and possibly starve. When one plantation of bananas gets a good price, they sell less stock but might make a lot of money. Another plantation gives in to a low price, words very hard, get’s little for it and suffers. Taxes are mostly pilfered. For every £1 that goes toward a tax funded NHS hospital, a huge chunk goes into someones profitable back pocket, with golden handshakes and corruption. Most schools have no been privatised into businesses. Science and technology are held back by capitalism more than they are spurred forward. It’s mostly a lottery. Medicine is more about profit than healing sick people.

The vast majority of countries have better living standards than ever before. Just look at the improvements for vast numbers of people in China and India.

The same as the mobile phone industry has deliberately held back technology so they can sell it as slowly as possible. Vast improvements ? No. Not in the slightest. The growth of encouragement to do good in the world is a wonderful thing, assisted by things like social media and the hearts of men, so to speak. “vast improvements” would be laughable but I don’t want to come across as disrespectful to you for saying it and to the suffering that continues on a huge scale.

Africa has been left behind because its run by massively corrupt, incompetent idiots who couldn’t run a booze up in a brewery.Worse still, the public votes for them over and over again.

Oh dear. I sense you are blaming the african leaders here. Have you ever heard of “Judge 400 years” ? Economic CEOs in Africa have very little control over the wealth of Africa. Again, laughable if not sickening.

Have you looked at the infant death rate of our planet ? Do you know 6-7 people around the globe live around or below their relative poverty line ? I could wish capitalism worked, but it doesn’t. It doesn’t on a grand scale of “are you serious ?”

Would you like a list of the failures of capitalism that have happened and continue to happen and WILL NOT stop ?

The vast array of monetary crime and suffering, is somewhat untold but take all words like dire, devastating, disgusting from the thesaurus and you still haven’t got enough to describe how bad it truly is.

Capitalism will end. That’s not an opinion.

Thanks for your reply. I respect what you say even if I don’t agree with most of it.

Just a quickie. Re state of Africa. Nigeria should be one of the richest dozen countries in the world. Instead, it’s a basket case with literally trillions of dollars gone into you know where.  Zimbabwe was the “bread basket of Africa” until Mgabbe got his hands on it and turned it into a corrupt, bankrupt dump in the blink of an eye. South Africa is now going the same way with a now junk status rated economy run by the massively corrupt, incompetent, racist  ANC. Again,, the black Africans keep voting for a government they know is corrupt and ruining their country. It is why I no longer care about what happens there.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

awesomex wrote:

The whole thing is a scam anyway. It’s not gonna happen. Theresa May has been against Brexit the whole time, so why does anyone think she will ever put forward a deal they will vote for? It’s all corruption. They will keep doing this until a new vote happens. And if they vote to leave, they will do the same over and over again until the vote says to remain.

May (along with Cameron) and about 70% of all the MP’s are remainers and make no secret about it. I used to be as cynical as many others about our MP’s, but my bout of illness gave me  time to watch a lot of Commons tv and that transformed my opinions of them. There’s always going to be things to bitch about, but overall we have a group of very hardworking ( see how many have bags under their eyes) talented, caring people doing their best to make the UK as great as it can be. I’d take our lot over anyother countries MP’s  that’s for sure! Oh, and i’ll bet anything a deal will be made in the end!

Still don’t believe me after the demonstrations today? Well, I’m right. I’m always right. And I’m getting tired of it. Nobody else seem to get it, but everything I’ve said about US politics, UK politics, European politics, Norwegian politics etc, has happened. This will happen too.
    The globalists are winning cus they have the media with them. And social media.

Look at this Mueller report in America. After 22 months of investigating they’ve found nothing. Yet the DNC keeps pushing and launching their own investigation. Mark my words; The left will now come up with some stupid excuse, saying Mueller has conspired with Trump about collusion with Russia, or that Mueller didn’t investigate properly.
    They’re grabbing at straws all the goddamn time, but they’re not getting anywhere, yet nobody stops them.

Protests like the one in London today will keep happening. The politicians will feel the pressure from the protests, and they’ll undo the last vote to open up for a new one. The democracy is failing, and people either don’t see it, or they’re too radicalized to change their minds, so they’ll just brush off any evidence and keep going.

Remember what I said in this thread, and come back to me when it’s all done. You’ll see I was right.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

@awesomex

The fact that not 1 But 2 Brexit votes in the houses of Parliament have failed by unprecedented margins 291 v 242 for the 2nd round and resulting in a no confidence vote of the government also unprecedented it sure was a surprise to see the Maybot say that Parliament was at fault for this & against the people when it’s the MP’s who represent the people. It’s utter shameful & totally against democracy what she said, Her Government is at fault for losing the vote, due to the FACTS she does NOT hold a majority in Parliament.

Now no one ever asked her to hold fucking elections & was told specifically not to do so. Because the fucking country just voted for BREXIT demanding change. Now when Democracy does indeed WORK but not in her favor, she flung her Toys at Democracy. What a Joke. It ain’t Labour’s or our faults that ERG group and others stabbed her in the back and will continue to do so, therefore I feel the pain of it, thank fuck Mr Bercow was bold enough to stop the Maybot’s undemocratic parade of the same meaningfull vote time and time again. If I was a Brexiteer I’d be pissed too, after all pissing away that slim majority would have got it through.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motions_of_no_confidence_in_the_United_Kingdom

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Steller wrote:

awesomex wrote:

The whole thing is a scam anyway. It’s not gonna happen. Theresa May has been against Brexit the whole time, so why does anyone think she will ever put forward a deal they will vote for? It’s all corruption. They will keep doing this until a new vote happens. And if they vote to leave, they will do the same over and over again until the vote says to remain.

May (along with Cameron) and about 70% of all the MP’s are remainers and make no secret about it. I used to be as cynical as many others about our MP’s, but my bout of illness gave me  time to watch a lot of Commons tv and that transformed my opinions of them. There’s always going to be things to bitch about, but overall we have a group of very hardworking ( see how many have bags under their eyes) talented, caring people doing their best to make the UK as great as it can be. I’d take our lot over anyother countries MP’s  that’s for sure! Oh, and i’ll bet anything a deal will be made in the end!

Still don’t believe me after the demonstrations today? Well, I’m right. I’m always right. And I’m getting tired of it. Nobody else seem to get it, but everything I’ve said about US politics, UK politics, European politics, Norwegian politics etc, has happened. This will happen too. The globalists are winning cus they have the media with them. And social media.

Look at this Mueller report in America. After 22 months of investigating they’ve found nothing. Yet the DNC keeps pushing and launching their own investigation. Mark my words; The left will now come up with some stupid excuse, saying Mueller has conspired with Trump about collusion with Russia, or that Mueller didn’t investigate properly.
    They’re grabbing at straws all the goddamn time, but they’re not getting anywhere, yet nobody stops them.

Protests like the one in London today will keep happening. The politicians will feel the pressure from the protests, and they’ll undo the last vote to open up for a new one. The democracy is failing, and people either don’t see it, or they’re too radicalized to change their minds, so they’ll just brush off any evidence and keep going.

Remember what I said in this thread, and come back to me when it’s all done. You’ll see I was right.

The DNC and MSM in the USA have been running a shrewd campaign to drown out the noise the progressives of America.

Using Trump as a distraction basically to get their agenda through, remember their all the same, most Democrats vote with trump 70% of the time on average except the ones who don’t matter, to keep there seats etc, they swap votes etc, most have the same type of lobbyist DNA-Pharmaceutical-Banking RNC-Oil-Gas-Private prisons and both have Israel + others I’m sure.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The Red scare all over again, well done boys. And you know those ruskies buying up all that property in London and boosting the prices so much that it’s causing problems everywhere else, but it’s not capitalism that’s at fault, no way Sir, and logic does not say that someone else would just have bought the Nice property’s anyway. Its all that Oligarchy ?Not the nice gentlemen in suits with bowler hats not them Sir.

?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Protests like the one in London today will keep happening. The politicians will feel the pressure from the protests, and they’ll undo the last vote to open up for a new one. The democracy is failing

Politicians being forced to listen to all the different voices in society around a very complex situation and therefore offer them the final say on how it turns out sounds to me a lot more like democracy working the way it should.

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

The future does not look bright for our kids. It doesn’t matter how much money you amass the world is going one way, George Orwell’s 1984.

JFK told us many moons ago, and they have only gotten stronger controlling the whole system we now live under.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I AM NEVER WRONG!

ALSO: You’re focusing on so many stupid things, no wonder you’re not getting anywhere! Holy.. It’s not that hard to stop derailing with stupid details that don’t really matter in the grand scheme of things, but even y’all in the comments here are derailing about stupid little things, and then complaining about the politicians doing the same. You’re buying into their way of tricking you.

This entire process is very straight forward, but politicians are trying to make you think it’s complicated. It’s not. Just stop sending your money to the EU and stop taking in immigrants. Show the EU the finger and voila, you’re out!

Goddamn there are too many stupid people in the world.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

I AM NEVER WRONG!

ALSO: You’re focusing on so many stupid things, no wonder you’re not getting anywhere! Holy.. It’s not that hard to stop derailing with stupid details that don’t really matter in the grand scheme of things, but even y’all in the comments here are derailing about stupid little things, and then complaining about the politicians doing the same. You’re buying into their way of tricking you.

This entire process is very straight forward, but politicians are trying to make you think it’s complicated. It’s not. Just stop sending your money to the EU and stop taking in immigrants. Show the EU the finger and voila, you’re out!

Goddamn there are too many stupid people in the world.

I voted leave and strongly believe brexit means brexit. I’ll be marching in London for that very point,

but it’s isn’t quite as simple as stop immigration and stop sending money as much as I wish it was

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

I feel sorry for the lot of you, Both leavers and remain voters. What you both did not know was you left the result in the hands of Fucking Idiots who could not arrange a piss up in a brewery. A gaggle of Monkeys could do better. Gobshites, I also feel sorry for Theresa May, It would be easier to herd cats…. ps I live in Dublin.

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

Dublinmark wrote:

I feel sorry for the lot of you, Both leavers and remain voters. What you both did not know was you left the result in the hands of Fucking Idiots who could not arrange a piss up in a brewery. A gaggle of Monkeys could do better. Gobshites, I also feel sorry for Theresa May, It would be easier to herd cats…. ps I live in Dublin.

David Cameron took a page out of the Tony Blair play book. The minute the vote was made and the majority decided to leave, he jumped ship and dumped all the follow up onto Theresa May. I can’t bare to watch them arguing like fucking children in Parliament! Bunch of rich arseholes who haven’t a bloody clue what the average man has to cope with. This countrŷ can stand on its own and get back to what we used to do best…manufacturing. Why rely on importing when we have some of the best minds in the world to move us forward and become self sufficient. It will take time but will be worth it in the long run.

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Well said.

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

I find it amazing that in the next few months we could have Trump and Boris running their respective countries!!! ? Wonder what odds the bookies would have given for that 5 years ago. ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Patty1974 wrote:

I find it amazing that in the next few months we could have Trump and Boris running their respective countries!!! ? Wonder what odds the bookies would have given for that 5 years ago. ?

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/27/brexit-referendum-conservative-party

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 136 total)