Brexit….Fed up of it ?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Rbreen91 wrote:

<p>The fact that this country has been a world leader throughout history shows we can accomplish anything if we work together.</p><p> </p><p>Was that before privatisation of public services and before manufacturing was pretty much destroyed?</p><p>because the UK is pretty weak now by comparison to what it used to be. World leaders in fuck all.</p>

That was inevitable, outsourcing everything to cheaper markets and trying to not take away the things that leave us ticking over. But it hasn’t worked and our “leaders” are 100% full of greedy shit.

We are now 2 trillion in debt without end. http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Kingpab wrote:

Stevie25 wrote:

Kingpab wrote:

Hate everything about it. But don’t you all see how disgusting things are with politicians and politics.

Since the powers that be wanted a remain vote they are willing to screw the country and ppl over.

Anything that happen is because someone wants it to.

Just imagine the difference if the country/media/politicians got behind the winning vote and really tried to make things happen, no scare stories no bullshit just… Right let’s do this attitude..

The  fact that this country has been a world leader throughout history shows we can accomplish anything if we work together.

Unfortunately the people voted leave. yet the people in charge all voted remain so it’s all gone tits up. Us the people will lose out and suffer, not because a leave vote won but because it was ment to lose.

That in its self is a massive worry for future generations, what’s the point in voting in the future if you are constantly told your opinion is wrong.

At the moment no one is worth voting for, and realistically only the tory and labour could win a election. Anyone else is never getting anywhere. But the problem for me is both Labour and Tory is a terrible choice.

If the future turns out shit its because some dickhead wants to teach the people a lesson. Look what trouble you have caused, you should listen to us the government, we know best .

Might as well just let them get on with it

The vote was a NON BINDING AGREEMENT.. An advisory vote.

Look I don’t care. But would u say that if remain won. No

If remain won ? Yes I would because that was the Law.

Would the ERG downtools is the question your looking for and the answer is No… If only 1 election counted why bother having Any general elections after the 1st one in 1800?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

The fact that this country has been a world leader throughout history shows we can accomplish anything if we work together.

Was that before privatisation of public services and before manufacturing was pretty much destroyed?

because the UK is pretty weak now by comparison to what it used to be. World leaders in fuck all.

????

World leaders in gammon mate.. ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I reckon the bigots who voted wouldn’t turn up for a second Brexit referendum because they’ve realised it won’t get the bloody foreigners out.  ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

I reckon the bigots who voted wouldn’t turn up for a second Brexit referendum because they’ve realised it won’t get the bloody foreigners out.  ??

As I said before Brexit means they’ll be heading to Europe for work..Thats no joke BTW, after all when the City of London loses those finance jobs, they’ll be off to wherever ever they are. ???

When amazon leave too guess what?

Shot themself’s in the foot these dudes, when Scotland leaves the UK too ill be sad tbh…

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

I posted something along these lines on TGC the other day. They need to get this thing sorted sharpish and get back to pulling this country out of the gutter! Kids are being stabbed, battered and abused on a daily basis and the figures are getting worse. The Government meanwhile are bickering like children about a decision that WE voted on yet they don’t seem to want to accept it. Now there is a huge possibility that we will be asked to vote AGAIN! The problem is that the public are so fed up that they might change their vote or not even vote at all just to get it done. I dread to think how much these delays are going to cost the country but surely it is money that is better spent elsewhere…like on the emergency services, especially the Police as they are getting nowhere with the recent growth in knife crime.

We had our vote. We chose our path…now do what you are elected to do, paid very well for and uphold the public’s decision. Get it done! The Queen and the Royals should get off their arses too and protect what is left instead of going to celebrity parties in the latest fashions that cost us a fortune. But they don’t have an opinion apparently. ???

Patty1974 WANTED $37
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I would say don’t discuss politics lol knowing what everyone is like in here my brain might hurt but meh I goto say myself the whole Brexit thing is a total mess anyways and was false in a lot of regards and here are my thoughts,

1. the ballot had the biggest turn out ever in any type for years and even the next election it was back down in number again. Why well because social media was I may say greatly manipulated and some lies stated that would get people behind the leave campaign.

2. the whole millions that the NHS would receive was a lie Borris admitted as much that the leave campaign fudged up the math prob not taking into account the amount to pay (millions of miiiilllliiioonnns) out to the EU for us essentially breaking contract on being an EU member.

3. The whole leave campaign was just one man’s mission so that he could be in the history books (Farage) he then promptly retired came back and retired again the guy just loves the spotlight.

4. I come from a normal household of labour supporters but let’s face they gave away money to easy they made the biggest contribution to the UK,s shite unemployment rate which has steadly been getting better since the tories came into government. The economic crash was both the bank’s fault and labour for breeding a live on the never never society and loose regulations for mortgages gave rise to what is now the impossible task for a first-time buyer getting onto the housing ladder. Labour made the NHS that much of a mess buy stuffing funds into it that we didn’t have that the cutbacks we are suffering now are the only way to save it. The silly overspending is what also contributed to a lot of the UK debt.

lol ok pahahhahaha thats me done talking lol :p

Got to hand it to Tony Blair and his exit strategy! Had himself a good run and then dropped a huge shit into Gordon Browns lap. He never stood a chance. Hate is a very strong word but for what Tone did to this country he should be locked up and put his greedy wife away too…parasites!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

MPs trying to derail Brexit isn’t gonna cost a fraction of what letting Brexit happen will. ???

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

MPs trying to derail Brexit isn’t gonna cost a fraction of what letting Brexit happen will. ???

Actually it’s just a Troll game on the ex-pats by the baby boomers…. ???

keykeythe1 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

what will the MP’s have to do after the 29th? the houses of parliament has never been as busy. Every time you put the news on, it’s all over the place. the country will be fine. I mean they even took out eastenders on tuesday night for a “breaking news” feature about it!!! 🙂

Yes we could all discuss what will change, what won’t change. In the grand scheme of things I think very little will effect our personal lives, I personally think it’s better for England as a nation, yes i’m including us all here scotland, wales,ireland.

The media is scaremongering to try and get us to stock pile food, water, and even toilet rolls etc. Why? is the country going to come to a grinding halt? is it heck. Perhaps the produce and items we currently get from within the EU, may slow down for a little while, there maybe a few pence on a net of oranges for example.

This decision for a country to leave the european union, and wait for it…… Could actually make britain great again. Lets get local small high street business’s thriving again. Britain providing for britain. The way it should be. Looking after our own, instead of sending money to the EU pot all the time.

That’s my euros worth anyway 😉 Long live the pound, god save the queen. and all that jazz.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

So everyone who voted leave is a bigot. What a ridiculous comment,

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

What the fuck

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Feel free to learn to read you * edited by seedy* lovely guy you ?

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Feel free to learn to read you moronic cunt.

Nice reply, ?

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Ooh moronic * don’t feed the nastiness lol * edited seedy….. nice

hard as fuck ?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 136 total)