Brexit….Fed up of it ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Are you fed up with brexit ?

Good thing leaving Europe or bad thing ?

my thoughts are we should just leave without a deal. We got through two world wars so we know we are survivors and resilient . Just leaving on WTO terms and setting our own rules I reckon we’ll be fine ….. or will we ?

Or do most of us not really care anymore as it’s turned into a laughing stock and the world is having a good laugh at our expense ?

Pawel_PJ123 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I am not from the UK and I think that it is a very bad decision to leave- let us start with the immigration (there is a lot of low paying jobs in the UK that nobody wants to do besides immigrants, and you need someone to support your benefit/pension system)- the consequence might be, that the employers will have to increase wages to be able to sustain production- that will also mean price increase on almost everything.

There also is a lot of British people working abroad and they will encounter more difficulties, but my main concern is- what if EU decides to put some high duty on import, then how are you going to be competitive on the market? You probably are not going to be and that means, that your overall export will drop unless you will be able to find some other markets- the transportation is probably going to be a lot more expensive then, and so on, and so on 😉

I am very curious about how it will turn out, but if I’d have to vote, I’d say that it is a bad decision for your economy.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

We voted to leave , just that , leave now let’s leave and get on with it

fuck all to do with a deal that those arseholes in parliament keep banging on about

whole lot of them are scum

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Up to now this Brexit rubbish has affected the north east more than anywhere else in the country a lot of jobs already lost and more under threat, our manufacturing businesses have taken a massive hit and I work in this industry, the fear of Brexit is making everyone pull out of future deals within the manufacturing business mainly car manufacturing and if Nissan in Sunderland goes everything else will go down with it so Brexit has ruined a lot of people’s lives in the north east and it’s only getting worse! Rant over!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I never wanted to leave personally but hey we will now be able to blue passports. #worthit?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Fed up with it taking my soaps of the TV ? was looking forward to watching eastenders when I got home from work last night hahah.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

We voted we chose leave so it must happen, unfortunately the people in charge are against the idea and Theresa may is pretty much incompetent as far as negotiating is concerned.

The media are fully on operation scare mode at the moment to try and frighten the public into a second vote with remain as the golden goal. Its a big fuck you to democracy.. I read in the leftist dribble that is the daily mirror the other day that macdonalds and KFC will completely run out of beef and chicken post brexit, despite both companies being American owned and both use exclusively British farmed produce, as if the EU are going to storm the country and take away all our chickens ? ?

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Deal or no deal, we’ll be fine once the dust settles. What i do worry about is the prospect of Corbyn and the Communists who run this  Labour party taking power. So worried i’m voting Tory for the first time in my life in the next general election.

Dublinmark WANTED $15
    Outlaw

Be careful what you wish (Vote) for. I live in Dublin and we cant have a border between North and South ever again. Look at the peace in Northern Ireland now. On the Negative side for UK, Having to get a visa to go on your holidays to spain, EU roaming charge for mobile phones which is gone would apply to UK again. £10 to call home. Total Balls up with a Muppet Government, I pity you all.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

The People have spoken and those in parliament (who represent the majority) should uphold what their constituents voted for. End of.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

The People have spoken and those in parliament (who represent the majority) should uphold what their constituents voted for. End of.

Easier said than done tho. The “people” are very split with almost half being pissed if we left or stayed, and then we have both main parties split into factions. It’s an almost impossible situation no matter who ‘s in charge.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Once we are out there goes the EU employment laws that protects us then we are left with the tories who’s only purpose is keeping themselves and their friends rich and they really couldn’t give a damn about the working class, do you really trust them? What happened to all the money that the leave campaign  promised that would be getting pumped into the NHS after we left? It’s not happening is it because the Tories want to get rid of the NHS and privatise. If you’re going to vote for the Tories in the next general election then I hope you have a bit of money in your back pocket because these cronies don’t have the best interest of the many just of the few.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Easier said than done tho. The “people” are very split with almost half being pissed if we left or stayed, and then we have both main parties split into factions. It’s an almost impossible situation no matter who ‘s in charge.

Very true. It’s certainly not clear cut. But ultimately, if parliament don’t uphold the will of the majority, what’s the point of having a democracy.

If it goes to a second referendum and we vote to remain by roughly the same margin, what happens then? A third, final deciding referendum.

That way lies madness.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I would say don’t discuss politics lol knowing what everyone is like in here my brain might hurt but meh I goto say myself the whole Brexit thing is a total mess anyways and was false in a lot of regards and here are my thoughts,

1. the ballot had the biggest turn out ever in any type for years and even the next election it was back down in number again. Why well because social media was I may say greatly manipulated and some lies stated that would get people behind the leave campaign.

2. the whole millions that the NHS would receive was a lie Borris admitted as much that the leave campaign fudged up the math prob not taking into account the amount to pay (millions of miiiilllliiioonnns) out to the EU for us essentially breaking contract on being an EU member.

3. The whole leave campaign was just one man’s mission so that he could be in the history books (Farage) he then promptly retired came back and retired again the guy just loves the spotlight.

4. I come from a normal household of labour supporters but let’s face they gave away money to easy they made the biggest contribution to the UK,s shite unemployment rate which has steadly been getting better since the tories came into government. The economic crash was both the bank’s fault and labour for breeding a live on the never never society and loose regulations for mortgages gave rise to what is now the impossible task for a first-time buyer getting onto the housing ladder. Labour made the NHS that much of a mess buy stuffing funds into it that we didn’t have that the cutbacks we are suffering now are the only way to save it. The silly overspending is what also contributed to a lot of the UK debt.

lol ok pahahhahaha thats me done talking lol :p

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I agree with pretty much all of that seedy, there is another way to save it without cutting back on essentials like health care, education and police and that is to properly enforce taxes on companies such as Google, amazon, starbucks etc and to close or at least moderate tax havens.. Unfortunately though those who rule us benefit from these things personally so while it has a detrimental effect on the Avarage Joe they continue to make enough to not have to worry about public school places and the NHS and such

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)