Boring Streams

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    EasterEggd WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Just came from watching Letsgiveitaspin play monopoly slot for hours now even though he maxed the bonus wheel money value he continues to play his balance to zero. The problem is his balance keeps getting replenished and it feels without end but he ignores the comments. Clearly a streamer can push whatever content he wants but surely you have to consider the viewers too as they watch for the entertainment and contribute to the streamers finances and success. I’ve noticed that with a lot of streamers lately they just push a lot of stuff that’s generic and boring and won’t engage with the community unless it’s on their terms. Anyone else feel like the it’s all gotten a bit stale? I can’t wait for the football season to resume so I don’t waste my hours watching paint dry.

k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Him and Nickslots used to play the game all the time and it is very boring to watch!  Followed by the obvious 1x – 5x from the wheel when you can just take a 5x cashout anyway!

Having a vote for every pick is very very very annoying too JUST PICK ONE IT’S PREDETERMINED!

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

That was painful watching that. It was a bit like watching the shopping channel. Everybody was bored watching and they kept doing polls to pick predetermined boxes. Kim comes across as very arrogant. Wont be watching again.

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

yeah caught the back end of it 30 mins was bad enough

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)