Bonus hunt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Hello everyone, new to this site but been watching bandit for about a year now.

At the weekend i like to do my own bonus hunt on 40-60p stakes, hitting bonuses until i’m either fed up or balance restrictions (usually 2 megaways and a couple of low/medium variance) then playing through the bonuses at the end of the night. Sometimes win, sometimes lose. Was wandering if anyone has recommendations on which slots have decent/exciting bonuses. i like the mechanics of return of kong, aztec gold, night out, steam tower. On a side note, i always play the bonuses at the end of my session, if i were to hit the bonuses earlier in the week, am i at any risk of loosing the bonus by not playing the slot for a few days. I play at video slots, 21.co.uk, betfair and party if that makes any difference?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Welcome. Firstly sack off videoslots. Most game providers save bonuses for up to 72 days I believe. The only ones that don’t save are novomatic and red tiger and elk. So I would stick to netent, play and go, btg, pragmatic, push gaming, SG and relax gaming. when I bonus hunt I like to get a honey rush or wild frames or both. Another one I always attempt to get is rainbow riches megaways. Huge potential in the base game and in my experience won’t destroy your balance over a few hundred spins. Good luck.

mega WANTED $27
    Outlaw

thanks for the info and suggestions, will give it a go tonight

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Try Temple Run Megaways, so far keeps me going in the base game and the bonuses were more often than i expected.

other ones been good to me:

Wild Frames

Jammin Jars

Moon Princess <– that one i usually am not sure what the hell is going on, but its been decent to me

Peaky slots WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Have a look at Moody Slots on YouTube! He does low stakes slots, including bonus hunts, his videos are very professional, and it’s good to see the potential on low stakes which you can then go away and bet whatever you’re comfortable with

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)