Bonanza vs millionaire

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

So which would u take 12 spins on bonanza or 16 spins on millionaire ?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

12 on bonanza by far, WWTBAM is just mundane once the gamble is over, dead spin city

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Don’t know. Ask in about 2 years when someone has had them both.?. Anyway bonanza for me.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

12 on bonanza by far, WWTBAM is just mundane once the gamble is over, dead spin city

How many spins would it take for u too choose millionaire?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Yea leaning towards Bonanza myself here, seems to be more generous with the wins compared to millionaire!

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

How many spins would it take for u too choose millionaire?

In terms of gambling spins on millionaire, I’d collect anything over 18 (if the odds to get there weren’t pathetic like 25%x4)

for me to choose a millionaire over bonanza I’d probably say 20, 22. It just wastes a ridiculous amount of spins, it’s crazy.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

The one advantage of millionaire is you can get the full megaways in bonus round,cant on bonanza

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Bonanza, only had 1 bonus on it so far but paid 200x compared to the nothing Millionaire has paid me and I’ve had a lot more bonuses on Millionaire.

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Millionaire slot at 18 spins.

why? Well the steak is still the same and you have more spins plus WWTBM has full megaways in the bonus.

if I had 200£ from start which would would I play in… bonaza, why? The bonus may take longer to trigger but once you have it you have no chance of losing it, I think bonaza pays better in the base game to,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)