Bollocks to Liverpool

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NudePicsForFreeSpins WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Against Barcelona @ home fair enough Liverpool not gonna win there but I have score and win Barca

Barcelona have conceeded home goals this season to the following teams

Velencia, Sevilla, Lyon, Tottenham, Betis,Real Sociedad Leganes (I know right),Girona (GTFOH) Leonesa (taking the piss now) yet Liverpool with Salah and Mane can’t bag a damn consolation away goal makes me sick.

This luck is horrendous and straight up here I have a million problems only money can solve right now and it’s not happening for me

I’m literally on the edge of just quitting life and taking some of the fucking privileged with me

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Ah mate, you’re a gambling man, you know how brutal football betting is.

I’ve put a grand on a 4 fold and had 3 above evens shouts in and the 1/6 letting me down.

ive not put an accumulator on for 6 weeks as I’ve been 1 result off 2-3k a record number of times this season on £5 stakes. I can’t take it anymore.

NudePicsForFreeSpins WANTED $20
    Outlaw

We’re in the same boat I see and I hope things change for you man. Honestly I’m done with all the shit in my life now. Good luck to all you guys on here and don’t fall into a mess. Take care, Bye

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I’m just done with it for this season, it was easier years ago for me anyway. Because I cared less about money probably so pretty always managed to claw it back.

stick around pal. You’re a good contributor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)