Blacklist and more

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Y’all are missing the best show ever in…. The Wire

1.  Game of Thrones & The wire

2. Better call saul

3. Breaking bad

4. True Detective

5. The Shield

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Any you peeps watch Making A Murderer.. The dude who got released from a 18 year jail term wrongfully convicted of rape & then got convicted of murder?

There’s some news on this show in the last week, I won’t spoil it for you peeps though, but it’s worth looking it out.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Well, if we’re doing lists…

1 – Lost 2 – Game of Thrones
    3 – Breaking Bad
    4 – Westworld (1st season absolutely incredible, 2nd season dropped this down my list to fourth)
    5 – The Walking Dead
    6 – Better Call Saul
    7 – Life On Mars
    8 – Stranger Things

This order need correcting.

You’ve got it all correct except for Lost being in first place. It’s an absolutely amazing show but the last series.. WTF?!

Anonymous WANTED $81
    Inactive

@stevie25 – The Shield is a great call. Probably hasn’t been watched by that many but it’s really good. I think The Economist or Time Magazine called it the greatest TV show ever made

Vikings

Any sci-fi fans out there who like The Expanse?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Other than my cartoons (family guy and shit)

Misfits

Breaking bad

Prison break

Plebs

Weeds

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Gunner wrote:

@stevie25 – The Shield is a great call. Probably hasn’t been watched by that many but it’s really good. I think The Economist or Time Magazine called it the greatest TV show ever made

Vikings

Any sci-fi fans out there who like The Expanse?

Yeah bud I loved that show.. The 2 main Characters were emense.

I put it at 5 but really it’s a toss up between Got, The Wire & The Shield as my Fav shows off all time with BCS also being a close 1st. Breaking Bad was really good but its just not Better Call Saul ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Well, if we’re doing lists…

1 – Lost 2 – Game of Thrones 3 – Breaking Bad
    4 – Westworld (1st season absolutely incredible, 2nd season dropped this down my list to fourth)
    5 – The Walking Dead
    6 – Better Call Saul
    7 – Life On Mars
    8 – Stranger Things

This order need correcting.

You’ve got it all correct except for Lost being in first place. It’s an absolutely amazing show but the last series.. WTF?!

Haha, I know what you mean bud. I just grew up watching it really and I’m yet to find another series that has the same feel that Lost had for me! Nostalgic more than anything I guess.

I still thought the last series had some great episodes, it was probably just a bit too ‘out there’.

splato WANTED $8
    Outlaw

yep love blacklist  –

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)