Blacklist and more

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Probably one of the best shows is Blacklist, a show about Mr Reddington. Anyone else watch it ?

Any decent shows worth watching ?

Big fan of NCIS, BBT, lots of stuff really but most of them, once watched, aint so good for reruns. not to mention our very own Grand Tour.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Game of thrones til i die.

Cant wait til S8 in april ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Not seen it but my old man always goes on about it. Just thought it wouldn’t be any good as he watches a load of rubbish telly. Maybe worth watching now. ?

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Agree with Game of Thrones, one of the best shows ever made. I’m also a big fan of Billions and Peaky Blinders

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Tricky0212 wrote:

Agree with Game of Thrones, one of the best shows ever made. I’m also a big fan of Billions and Peaky Blinders

Yeah peaky blinders is awesome.

Also watch Taboo starring Tom Hardy. Its only one season but bloody great.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I’ve heard that’s good but never got round to it. Will give it a watch cheers

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

been watching the Australian T.V series underbelly a docudrama about real life criminals and the exploits they got up to from varing time periods from the 20’s to 2000’s quite addictive watch 🙂

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Not seen it but my old man always goes on about it. Just thought it wouldn’t be any good as he watches a load of rubbish telly. Maybe worth watching now. ?

I have a feeling you will like it.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

My top 5, and im a mega critic so trust me they are all awesome.

1- Game of thrones

2 – Breaking Bad

3- Narcos

4 – Black Mirror season 1 and 2 rest are shit.

5 – The Newsroom

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

1 True Detective   2 Counterpart  3 Power  4 Sons of Anarchy   5 The Last Ship   6 Stranger Things (80s Movie Feel)

7 Ozarks  8 Animal Kingdom  9 Better Call Saul  10  Westworld

Those are just a few of my favourites. I do watch NCIS and the Blacklist, so you may like those i suggested.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Breaking Bad

Better Call Saul

Game of Thrones

Rick and Morty

The Sopranos

Stranger Things

The Office US

Daredevil

Dexter

The Punisher

Just a few of the ones I watch! 😛

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

primeval t.v series about dinosaurs first lot are good then they go crap. movie wise watched a gambling film from thailand I think called animal world starring Micheal Douglas its worth a watch I thought it was preety good let me know what you guys think

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Think I’m about the only person not to have watched game of thrones. I’m 27 nearly 28 and never watched a full tv series.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dexter was brilliant loved it. One of favs. Person of interest, life on mars, lucky man I liked also. ( how we would all love a magic bracelet to gamble with)Currently well when season resumes call me a big kid but the flash, dc legends and Constantine are what I watch as well as literally anything sport related.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Well, if we’re doing lists…

1 – Lost
    2 – Game of Thrones
    3 – Breaking Bad
    4 – Westworld (1st season absolutely incredible, 2nd season dropped this down my list to fourth)
    5 – The Walking Dead
    6 – Better Call Saul
    7 – Life On Mars
    8 – Stranger Things

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)