Birthday slots

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gazza12 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

So it’s Saturday morning 47 years young the missus is at work and I’ve put a 100 aside for a days session not a great amount but probably 3 times my usual amount.

Go on video slots my favourite site and thought I’d give  few new one’s a go enter the great albini. For the first £40 I didn’t even know he chucked his wand in the air but then he was at it even 4 or 5 spins so still I wait. Then a miracle happens with about £20 left the 3 box feature started to fill them up all but 2 think the shit bag pulls out sodding ten for about 8 quid. Played about another tenner lots of wand throwing but bugger all else so if you can play it in a future video so I can see what the other feature is cheers.

So with £18 went on the goonies my slot of the moment but with no joy. So thought I’d have a slipplery tener on the football put it on west ham (the rest of my family’s team) to score first arsenal (my team) to win so we know how that went lol. So after spending a very long evening with a load of West ham fans even my mum had a pop so the moral of my story is fuck the great albini, fuck West ham ,fuck arsenal  and fuck most of my family lol.

Love the video’s keep up the great work

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)