Beetle juice megaways

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Finally a smooth engine from sg with this one? This spins like a dream and I reckon it has potential. Up to 238000 ways,u multiplier and it’s got shake shake señora in bonus music. Get it played @bandit

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Unlimited multiplier*

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I spotted it on the home page on video slots before, could be interesting ??

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Another new megaways slot? What a delightful, thrilling and totally unexpected direction for a provider to go down. Excuse me while I go to sleep…

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Another new megaways slot? What a delightful, thrilling and totally unexpected direction for a provider to go down. Excuse me while I go to sleep…

It was always going to happen when BTG started licencing megaways. As soon as Donuts megaways is released I’m happy for them to retire the megaways format ???

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

The main point here is its a smooth SG megaways engine. This is like finding a Pikachu in Viridian forest after 5 minutes xD. How clunk have the last SG Megaways been especially Rhino Megaways…

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Gave this a bash yesterday 200 spins without a bonus, but it is very slick with the cascades. It is almost too quick haha, but a lot better than some of the older megaways games. I did not really see too much potential on the base game with big win hits, and obviously didn’t bonus it. Not sure I will go back despite it being a well slick machime

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Annoyed at this-everybody is saying how hard this is to bonus-Nick & Chip have played it today with no bonus. SO when we hit it on £1 stake in less that 200 spins last night we were well happy and looking forward to watching it play out. 1st spin-no win, second spin just saw the multiplier get to 3x and boom….game crashed and got the reload screen. Since then we are locked out of the game-going in again just says to contact support as there was a technical error. If anybody on here is from Leo Vegas please give us a look!

Personally I thought it played quite well, wasn’t a balance shredder by any means. Quite slick too. Just hope we get to watch the bonus and arent just told the outcome :/ It was my missus who hit it so fingers crossed!

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

I like this game as it’s not harsh on stripping your balance so you get a bit of entertainment for your money. The bonus isn’t easy to get but has huge potential, I have had hundreds of spins on it but managed to activate the bonus in under 10 spins in my first session today and won 103x on 20p stake. I activated 15 spins on DHV yesterday for 1x so I’ve found a new love.

Ezekiel2517 WANTED $15
    Outlaw

It’s a nightmare to bonus but the base game pays well,  good for wagering.

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I haven’t found this that hard to bonus, seems to drop in about every 250 spins for me, had 4 on 50, was like clockwork so played on 20p for 150 spins upped to 50p for 50, then a £1 for 50, just after upping to £2 got a 193x bonus.

Does seem to have potential but I’ve noticed no matter cascades happen (8+ sometimes) if there are stacks of low paying symbols across to the fifth reel but missing on the 2nd or 3rd it never drops.

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

And it seems to bug out alot with response error, particularly when on auto, had issue across three different sites. Doesnt seem to do it when clicking each spin, which is a ball ache.

RockyRowe WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I know this isn’t relevant to the post, but I’ve been trying to find this game for a good hour now. Does anyone know what the name of the slot is where in the bonus there is a square in the middle of the reels and if you hit the premium in the square you get shields appear and change to a random symbol?

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

£1000 Start @£2 a spin.

250 spins to first bonus – 4 scatters – so 12 spins – Paid £219

140 to next – 8 spins – £125

202 to next – 8 spins – £122

Now 600 spins in, and giving up. – Balance £800

Not a single base win over £20 – Ghosts do fuck all, like you see 1 or 2 of them to make a small win now and then.. total waste.

Very very rarely does it make a line all the way across.

Bandit will hate it..

a) it spins slow

b) i had the bonus 5 times up the top, (2 of them 4 x scatters) but no win – so no bonus.. That’s Bandit TILT mode right there folks 🙂

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Yeah I gave this a really good session, never bonused and never saw any potential in the base game. Probably won’t play it again despite it being a slick machine with it’s cascades

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)