Bandit stealing from beggars?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Just checked the bandits youtube channel out on my tv and only two videos showing when I click on them they say this video contains content from beggars???? Has this already been mentioned?

Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

He’s been rumbled.. Truth is this site is a trap and once you beg on it.. BOOM.. Bandit rinses you

I’ve heard one guy even had his golden teeth taken.. ?

Nah, its gotta be an error in translation or something lol

Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Unless the people who keep trying to bring his channel down are trying to be ironic just checked again and there gone? They where videos from a year ago

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I think he took a lot down to avoid further strikes on old videos,

surely every YouTuber with a patreon or a PayPal link should fall under beggars before a bloke who offers a chance at a cash prize for a sign up, it’s gotta be an error

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He made them all private at one point didn’t he. Theres still some videos available to watch on here though.. I think..

Yeah, patreon, justgiving and crowd funding links would all come under that in my opinion.. unless they see it as something else.

Sarahb9998 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Yeah the trolls need to get a life and just be happy that’s how I judge wealth

Juppy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

It’s all strange to me.

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito
    The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito
    James1888 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

The Cult Lil’ Devil. Owned by Beggars Banquet. The record label ??

luugius WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The slot soundtracks should not be claimable for copyright things. Youtube is fucked up nowadays

shep WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Happening to all sorts though. I watch some automotive YouTubers and they get this too, anyone can claim copyright on any music on YouTube and they tend to uphold it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)