Bandit High Stakes Suggestion

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Ok Steve, so you keep playing Reel King on high stakes, which is fine, you love the game and the gamble.

However, when you do high stakes on other games, you do very odd games in my opinion. You’re willing to go 100k in on Reel King, but you’re not willing to stick it out on £20 stake or something on games that have way bigger potential. Like Captain Venture, Lucky Lady’s Charm, Montezuma, Raging Rhino etc. I mean sure, it can get expensive, but it would be very entertaining to see some insane stakes bonuses on the games I mentioned, just for the insane potential they have.
    Montezuma and Rhino can land 3000x or so, Captain Venture can be 8000x, Lucky Lady’s Charm idk, 4500 or 9000x or whatever it is.

Anyway, just a suggestion. Not complaining about the videos you’ve released or anything 🙂

Nice to have you back mate.

Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Im not a massive fan of reel king.

But as The Bandit said when he first discovered it. It’s all down to opinion but he feels like he can ‘force’ this game (like you would a pub fruit)

And because he has used this theory and eventually benefited (even after 105k in!) I guess he sticks to this.

Same reason why i never play online but will go ‘force’ pub fruits

FreeStyle WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Kind of see where you are coming from. Only way I see it from Bandits point of view is, he isn’t relying on a bonus to pay ????x to make money back. He can see exactly what the payout is when he’s working towards it. He knows that he can raise his stake exponentially to match his losses with the average top on Reel King.

WIth Captain Bob, Rhino, and Lucky Lady’s charm, it’s a lottery if you go £20 spins, £4,000 in and get a bonus that pays 10x. Although it looks like he’s a degen gambler, he’s actually pretty smart.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

FreeStyle wrote:

Kind of see where you are coming from. Only way I see it from Bandits point of view is, he isn’t relying on a bonus to pay ????x to make money back. He can see exactly what the payout is when he’s working towards it. He knows that he can raise his stake exponentially to match his losses with the average top on Reel King.

WIth Captain Bob, Rhino, and Lucky Lady’s charm, it’s a lottery if you go £20 spins, £4,000 in and get a bonus that pays 10x. Although it looks like he’s a degen gambler, he’s actually pretty smart.

All that is fair enough, but when he’s willing to do £40 spins on reel king and go as high as depositing 100k, imagine what he could get with the same stakes on captain venture. If he was to hit the wildline in the bonus that’s £320,000.
    Full screen indian on 10x on Montezuma at £30 stake is £90,000.
    324 ways Rhino on Raging Rhino at £40 stake is £97,200.
    You know where I’m going. Reel king maxes out at 1000x. The others have massive potential.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Isn’t it queen of riches that has one of the biggest potential wins possible? I certainly wouldn’t like to watch the game though. It’s like watching paint dry.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Ok Steve, so you keep playing Reel King on high stakes, which is fine, you love the game and the gamble.

However, when you do high stakes on other games, you do very odd games in my opinion. You’re willing to go 100k in on Reel King, but you’re not willing to stick it out on £20 stake or something on games that have way bigger potential. Like Captain Venture, Lucky Lady’s Charm, Montezuma, Raging Rhino etc. I mean sure, it can get expensive, but it would be very entertaining to see some insane stakes bonuses on the games I mentioned, just for the insane potential they have. Montezuma and Rhino can land 3000x or so, Captain Venture can be 8000x, Lucky Lady’s Charm idk, 4500 or 9000x or whatever it is.

Anyway, just a suggestion. Not complaining about the videos you’ve released or anything ?

Nice to have you back mate.

Hmm for the most part he does high stakes on slots with better potential and rtp than all the ones you mentioned(like captain venture is a poor 94% rtp,danger/donuts/final countdown/jammin jars/book of ra megaways and of course DoA2 all have better rtps plus have all produced biger payouts than the slots you mentioned…plus all these slots can pay say 1000-3000x(plus max of well over 10000x…where as yours its either hitting the wild line on captainn venture for that 8000x or your lucky to get even with lots of respins one of around 1000x.so his slot choice is better than yours:)..novamatics are crap RTP slots…they just make you think they have massive potential because its common to get loads of respins.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

I know extra chilli is one of, if not the most evil game out there.

But bloody hell it’s exciting if you do reach the holy land of 24 spins!

Was it Craig Slots who won 10k on £4 stake (I think) and only with a 7x multiplier in the bonus?

Red gems all the way across afew ways.

High risk getting there but potentially huge reward and exciting as fuck to watch, especially at high stakes. Deep pockets needed for that one though!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

I know extra chilli is one of, if not the most evil game out there.

But bloody hell it’s exciting if you do reach the holy land of 24 spins!

Was it Craig Slots who won 10k on £4 stake (I think) and only with a 7x multiplier in the bonus?

Red gems all the way across afew ways.

High risk getting there but potentially huge reward and exciting as fuck to watch, especially at high stakes. Deep pockets needed for that one though!

Aye he got 13k, I think it was a £200 buy yeah.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Hes mastered reel king now master JACKPOT KING! ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

high stakes on a bit of wonky

jetman WANTED $8
    Outlaw

next time your on video slots mate give temple quest a blast,got great potential

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)