Bandit absolute top man .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Stebrads93 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

What a guy you are bandit (steve) just watched your last vid on the big loss . Sorry to hear it man but it does happen and if it didnt happen well there would be someting wrong ? . But just wanna say your an absoloute gent . Watched you since the start . I never really comment much as im not gunna lie im a bit lazy on the old comment sections however ive been entertained since day 1 . My misses has never watched a single vid of yours yet she knows more about you than i do from when im watching your sessions and im screaming at the screen when you get that monster win .. or tilting loss ??. Not only do you entertain us all but you give away massive amounts of money every single month i dont know anyone else that does it to that level . And also your soccor million buisness venture well that just sums up what sort of person you are man . ????? cheers and good luck on your next sessionnn ladddyy

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

I’m  the same mate. I tell all the lads at my work about his online antics, and they say wtf are u on about lol….is he mental?

Guess you gotta know the full background story to make a judgment call.

benpegghelpme WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Is bandit on Instagram ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

You sound like you really want to follow him. Wank bank empty?

TUGBOAT1988 WANTED $5
    Spectator

Stebrads93 wrote:

What a guy you are bandit (steve) just watched your last vid on the big loss . Sorry to hear it man but it does happen and if it didnt happen well there would be someting wrong ? . But just wanna say your an absoloute gent . Watched you since the start . I never really comment much as im not gunna lie im a bit lazy on the old comment sections however ive been entertained since day 1 . My misses has never watched a single vid of yours yet she knows more about you than i do from when im watching your sessions and im screaming at the screen when you get that monster win .. or tilting loss ??. Not only do you entertain us all but you give away massive amounts of money every single month i dont know anyone else that does it to that level . And also your soccor million buisness venture well that just sums up what sort of person you are man . ????? cheers and good luck on your next sessionnn ladddyy

Jesus Christ stebrads93 get a fucking life you sad little man ? ? bet you don’t have a lass you’ll still live with your mam and sit at your computer all day picking your nose and arse or wanking over bandit and his videos…you need to get out  the house thank me later ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Internet warriors out in force tonight.

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

TUGBOAT1988 wrote:

Stebrads93 wrote:

Jesus Christ stebrads93 get a fucking life you sad little man ? ? bet you don’t have a lass you’ll still live with your mam and sit at your computer all day picking your nose and arse or wanking over bandit and his videos…you need to get out  the house thank me later ?

I’m saddened when people feel the need to be so egregiously offensive to total strangers. Generally I think this demonstrates a lack of emotional depth and empathy; an attempt to bolster their fragile self esteem. The trouble is matey, it doesn’t matter how much you do it, it’s impossible fill the terrible chasm of emptiness you carry inside. I feel genuinely sorry for you.

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

TUGBOAT1988 wrote:

Stebrads93 wrote:

I’m saddened when people feel the need to be so egregiously offensive to total strangers. Generally I think this demonstrates a lack of emotional depth and empathy; an attempt to bolster their fragile self esteem. The trouble is matey, it doesn’t matter how much you do it, it’s impossible fill the terrible chasm of emptiness you carry inside. I feel genuinely sorry for you.

It’s ok. It looks like he said similar comments on a few threads. Had a look at his profile and he has only ever given abuse. Bar the time he got REALLY into a thread about someone being caught drink driving. He was emphatically interested and suggesting “we’ve all done it”. He’s obviously just a sad bastard who needs to vent behind his keyboard. Brave. Kind of like how they say bullies act the way they do because they are a victim of bullying themselves, or are regularly molested at home….. Just saying ‘Tugboat’. Sounds like a safe word.

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Unfortunately, people being nasty to total strangers on here has become the norm over the last few weeks.

Just brings us back to the “why people don’t post questions” but this is just another example of why

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

@Guffleshuffle87 I agree mate and that’s what makes me genuinely sad. This poor bloke probably has suffered an abusive past. It’s the most likely reason why he acts in such an aggressive manner. Either that or he has some innate personality issue. Whatever is wrong, it must be a lonely life and he deserves our sympathy.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Tugboat be civil or leave the forum. I am to busy today to deal with your bull so sort it out will yah.

To the OP thanks for watching and enjoying the bandit my apologies for the obvious tosser response you got there..

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Tugboat be civil or leave the forum. I am to busy today to deal with your bull so sort it out will yah.

To the OP thanks for watching and enjoying the bandit my apologies for the obvious tosser response you got there..

Eh, no problem at all. Where people try to maintain something decent there will always be trolls trying to fuck it all up haha. Thanks though!

Stebrads93 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Tugboat 1988 ????? you seem lonleyyyy yourselfff pal . Hence your nameee . You can throw what ever you want on these forums and postsss . Kind of the norm these days ??? cheers to you for you fantastic use of words ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)