Backinamo is 1 year old today!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    zandralapoi WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Happy Birthday Backinamo!

It’s been emotional! lol

Here’s to another year! xx

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Happy birthday backinamo

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

a year already! happy birthday backinamo!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

1 up for biam yeeeehaaaah

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Loving the new pic geeza! you and that catchy alien ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Happy birthday to biam and me. You picked a great day mate. First of many great years. ??

a belated happy birhday to u haz hope u had agood day mate??????????lol is it haz41 now?

Haz40 wrote:

Happy birthday to biam and me. You picked a great day mate. First of many great years. ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Loving the new pic geeza! you and that catchy alien ??

Cheers bud im stil sure it was the bandit haha

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

and like most 1 year olds, a lot of crying, tantrums and inability to form real sentences but also the occasional heart warming moment !

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

a belated happy birhday to u haz hope u had agood day mate??????????lol is it haz41 now?

Haz40 wrote:

Cheers mate. I’m 42 now feeling slightly fragile after last night’s alcohol ??. I had looked previous to see alot of people had joined the forum on 11th Feb so had a feeling the biam birthday was same day.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Happy birthday backinamo! Also well done and thankyou to you bandit, for making such a nice place for us banditos to have a natter 🙂

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Ur stil a pup man ha ha hav onother 1 or two the night help take the edge of it ???

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Nice one on a successful year on this site. The

Spidermint WANTED $98
    Sheriff

As it took me 9 months to build the site, it feels like a lot longer than a year but all the hard work has been worth it.
    Great to see so many people using the site and enjoying the forum especially.

I am still working hard on new features, so keep your eyes peeled for those in the coming months!

Great site, never in doubt 😉

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Spidermint wrote:

As it took me 9 months to build the site, it feels like a lot longer than a year but all the hard work has been worth it. Great to see so many people using the site and enjoying the forum especially.

I am still working hard on new features, so keep your eyes peeled for those in the coming months!

Great site, never in doubt ?

For me this is the first site I go on when going online, your hard work has paid off mate, great forum community with some first class regular posters ( you know who you are ????) who keep it interesting every day.

may it long continue.

MyTentOrGeorge WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Happy birthday mate!

Thank you for entertaining me for the last few years. It’s weird to think that a channel such as yours could provide a comfort to the everyday man. I’ve had a rough time personally, but whenever you upload its an hour of escape that I get.

Today I found out that I’ve lost my job and it has honestly been one of the hardest days that I’ve ever had. Watching this week’s Sunday slots this afternoon has given me an hour of time out to relax and not thing about the worries that are coming and I can’t thank you more for these moments. I’m sure there are many like me, but I just wanted to show you my appreciation.

As you’re now taking a few weeks out, on your return video I would love to see some Gonzo’s Quest if you get the chance 🙂 Old memories and all that!

Anyway, thanks again, I’ll let you get back to the Asda shop!

– George

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)