Backinamo is 1 year old today!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

tyti1000 wrote:

Happy Birthday, hope see u on 100 anniversary as well ?

@thebandit might be into the 12th Feb 2018’s Gandalf picks by then ????

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Happy Birthday.. great site..

did someone win at poker ? Did they get a straight flush ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Rocknrolla wrote:

Happy Birthday!! (I refrained from mentioning the poker win, well accept this little brackets sentence)

I really do hope I get you in the HU tournament! Can’t  wait to pull those pants down and give you a good ole spanking! ?

Happy Birthday Backinamo! Only been here a short amount of time but absolutely love the place. Also Happy 18th to Haz! ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Rocknrolla wrote:

Happy Birthday!! (I refrained from mentioning the poker win, well accept this little brackets sentence)

I really do hope I get you in the HU tournament! Can’t  wait to pull those pants down and give you a good ole spanking! ?

Happy Birthday Backinamo! Only been here a short amount of time but absolutely love the place. Also Happy 18th to Haz! ??

Chèers mate. The posts may get a little more difficult to read the more I drink ha ha. Actually 21 again lol. Na double it and you’d be there. ?

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Nice. Here’s to two years.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

1 year old and going strong.how many members now i wonder any one know

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

1 year old and going strong.how many members now i wonder any one know

13000 I think mate

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

wow 13000  if all the members donated just £1 each for charity that would be something we could all be proud of dont you think

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

wow 13000  if all the members donated just £1 each for charity that would be something we could all be proud of dont you think

I tried that mate once. Well I didn’t the missus did. Then Andy did all the work. ?

groundiskey WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Happy 1st birthday ??? congratulations

McSplooger WANTED $18
    Outlaw

I would say happy birthday but its a bit weird saying happy birthday to a website really. I dont even send my mum a happy birthday ha

I will say congratulations on the success of the forum though steve/mods/creators. Good job!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

McSplooger wrote:

I would say happy birthday but its a bit weird saying happy birthday to a website really. I dont even send my mum a happy birthday ha

I will say congratulations on the success of the forum though steve/mods/creators. Good job!

Fancy a pint lad? I could do with one lol

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Well done BackinaMo, Happy Birthday. Here’s to the future.

mb5454 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Happy Birthday and cheers to the next year of Magical slotting .Win or Lose it is great enjoyment for all to watch.

RichieFC WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Congratulations to all involved on the one year!

Hope you continue to grow and strive 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)