Auto Clicker Bandit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mwright82 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Hey Bandit can you download the free auto clicker and do a big bonus hunt, you can still do your washing and tidying while you spin πŸ˜‚, I had to just fast forward four games today and I felt dirty doing it lol I know you have to play games with potential, maybe a hunt would be good, you done us dirty today, I thought we were getting two videos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Satans_Underpants WANTED $5
    Outlaw

I remember this suggestion many moons ago and I think the problem is not trusting software why he wouldn’t do it.

Mwright82 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Yeah I suggested it a while ago aswel but prob a few others have mentioned it too, think the software is pretty safe as it’s Microsofts own autoclicker πŸ˜‚

Vinny123 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Been using an autoclicker ever since the UKGC decieded that we are not capableΒ  of coping with spins under 3 seconds.

May have missed it but never seen Bandit do a bonus hunt on a video, think his mindset is keep buying on the same game until it gives a result, can understand it when it could cost hundreds to get a bonus and it ends up paying 47 pee

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’m just too lazy to sort a clicker plus there are other bits that for me, it would struggle with πŸ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)