Australian Online Slotting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kibawolf WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Hey Everyone! 

Been watching the Bandit himself for a while now and this is my first time Joining and Posting!

When i watch all these big win videos and big wins on the website, it is always on slots not available in Australia!

We are so limited here and suppliers like PushGaming and NetEnt are not available for play in Australia. (Cannot use VPN or wins are void)

So my question is,

Any other Australian Locals out there with recommendations of decent slots to play?

I use bitstarz, jokaroom, and king Billy.

So far the only decent slot with big wins seems to be Caishens Fortune, Tombstone and a couple of Wazdan slots.

Really with we could have Dead or Alive or Jammin Jars!

CHEERS AND GOOD SPINS!

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Kibawolf wrote:

Hey Everyone! 

Been watching the Bandit himself for a while now and this is my first time Joining and Posting!

When i watch all these big win videos and big wins on the website, it is always on slots not available in Australia!

We are so limited here and suppliers like PushGaming and NetEnt are not available for play in Australia. (Cannot use VPN or wins are void)

So my question is,

Any other Australian Locals out there with recommendations of decent slots to play?

I use bitstarz, jokaroom, and king Billy.

So far the only decent slot with big wins seems to be Caishens Fortune, Tombstone and a couple of Wazdan slots.

Really with we could have Dead or Alive or Jammin Jars!

CHEERS AND GOOD SPINS!

hey

his australian streamer he play lot of good games

https://www.twitch.tv/aussieslots

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)