Are bonuses due?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #48048
    Mikeskinner1985 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    Hi guys.

    Just wondering what people’s thoughts are, on if a bonus is due?

    Ive recently gone through a shit ton of spins on wish upon a jackpot to get teased my tits off before finally hitting a couple of fairies and bonuses. (Although the scroll picking thing is normally a crap un).

    And now must of gone close to 500 spins on Horus with no bonus.

    This is across a number off sessions and not just all in one hit by the way.

    So when playing a game, do you pursue said bonus thinking it must be coming any time. Or do you give up and try again? I know progress is tracked, so if you return to a game it doesn’t follow on, but it proper hooks you in going such a long timeframe without hitting one.

    Any ways.

    Much love

    Mike

    #48053
    EnglishGuy WANTED $77
    Outlaw

    That’s the attitude most gamblers have… ”It’s due”…. which is a myth…

    I’m on 21 deposits with no cashout on casumo.. my last depo was £250, started on 60p spins on bonanza, went to £1.. because ‘ITs due.. isnt it?;;

    Busto with not a single bonus… done this many many times. how many spins ? i wasn’t counting, but probably 2000+

    Statistically, yep.. its due… but the reality when your staring at that 25pence balance tells another story 🙂

     

    #48056
    Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

    Math dictates that every spin you do you’re closer to getting a bonus. If it’s mathematically due simply depends on how many spins you’ve done, compared to the average amount of spins a bonus is programmed to take.

    Because of variance though that something is due, doesn’t mean it will come, but it mean you’re more likely to get it than if you’re lets say 18 spins into the game

    #48061
    Mikeskinner1985 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

    Cheers guys

    Maybe it is the gambler in me, that’s says, it must be due. As even as I’m writing this, I think, surely it’s due soon. Lol.

    I suppose it’s the hook from the game makers to that keeps you going. But again is that just the gambler in me that tells you that. Because you should just walk away at a certain point.

    #48062
    thunderball6 WANTED $180
    Outlaw

    If u have done 2000+ spins on bonanza.  Then yes the bonus is due . Long overdue 😁

    1
    #48064
    Biohazard WANTED $519
    Outlaw

    Gambulaah wrote:

    Math dictates that every spin you do you’re closer to getting a bonus. If it’s mathematically due simply depends on how many spins you’ve done, compared to the average amount of spins a bonus is programmed to take.

    Because of variance though that something is due, doesn’t mean it will come, but it mean you’re more likely to get it than if you’re lets say 18 spins into the game

    Not entirely true. I did do a long post on a similar topic to this last week, which sort of implies what you are suggesting here, but it’s inaccurate to describe it in this way. The law of averages does dictate that, the more spins you have, the less likely you’re not going to hit a bonus (as each individual spin has a chance of hitting the bonus, multiplying that by a load of spins obviously increases the chance of hitting it). But it would be a gambler’s fallacy to apply this thinking to each individual spin.

    Each individual spin is absolutely unique and independent from all of the others. The slot does not know how many spins you’ve had on it, nor will it compensate accordingly.

    To put this another way. Let’s say a slot bonuses 1 in every 100 spins on average. Let’s say you’ve now done 300 spins on it with no bonus. The 301st spin that you’re about to do has the exact same odds as every single other spin that you’ve done of landing the bonus. However, the odds of going through 301 spins in the first place without hitting a bonus is fairly low, just like it’s unlikely you’ll go another 300 spins without hitting a bonus. But that next 300 is no more unlikely than the first 300.

    Sorry, I don’t think I’ve explained it well, but hopefully that makes sense. A bonus is never due, no matter how much it feels like it is! I do exactly the same, I get stubborn on a slot and continue until it bonuses as I feel I am ‘owed’ it. 😛

    #48073
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

    Each individual spin is absolutely unique and independent from all of the others.

    Absolute you say. This 100% random lie needs to stop.

    #48075
    Biohazard WANTED $519
    Outlaw

    Mr B wrote:

    Each individual spin is absolutely unique and independent from all of the others.

    Absolute you say. This 100% random lie needs to stop.

    What is your problem this time? Are you saying that each individual spin is not unique and independent from the others? If so, you’re wrong. No other way to put it.

    #48082
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

    You realise if you look at my reply above, you can clearly see YOUR problem.

    #48065
    dwprodigy WANTED $8
    Outlaw

    Casumo has been ripping me a new one as well, probably going to go back to 21casino – I know i know its all luck but my luck on casumo has been absolutely horrific.

    #48095
    thunderball6 WANTED $180
    Outlaw

    The problem I have with a slot doesn’t know how many spins you have done . is that 1st time bonuses are shit most off the time , like it know it was a 1st press express !

    #48096
    Biohazard WANTED $519
    Outlaw

    Mr B wrote:

    You realise if you look at my reply above, you can clearly see YOUR problem.

    Not at all, there is no problem with my post, everything I have said there is both true and accurate.

    If you would like to explain why you (incorrectly) believe it to be wrong, I’d be happy to have that debate with you.

    #48102
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

    Biohazard wrote:

    Mr B wrote:

    You realise if you look at my reply above, you can clearly see YOUR problem.

    Not at all, there is no problem with my post, everything I have said there is both true and accurate.

    If you would like to explain why you (incorrectly) believe it to be wrong, I’d be happy to have that debate with you.

    Sorry Bio, but this has gone on long enough and I have more than demonstrated how wrong you and argyl are. You and argyl are trying to state the every single spin is 100% random and has zero connection to any other spin. That is 100% wrong. You cannot have a fixed RTP/profit with no rigged connection to EVERY spin.

    Rules don’t prove a thing. Genuine LOGIC does. Every spin plays a part of the intake and outgoing cash flow of the RTP and Profit.

    This is really getting silly now and I am really concerned about your and argyl motives. No one should be posting systemic lies here about how slots work. I’m not 100% stupid. Profit is the industry motive. If you are going to try and discredit this, come with more than legislation. Legislation rules and laws say no child should needlessly die on this planet. Yet they are dropping like poverterial flies.

    Profits rule. the customer comes last. Random is slotted in between and trying to assert it has some form of governance is corrupt.

    #48107
    Biohazard WANTED $519
    Outlaw

    Mr B wrote:

    Biohazard wrote:

    Mr B wrote:

    You realise if you look at my reply above, you can clearly see YOUR problem.

    Not at all, there is no problem with my post, everything I have said there is both true and accurate.

    If you would like to explain why you (incorrectly) believe it to be wrong, I’d be happy to have that debate with you.

    Sorry Bio, but this has gone on long enough and I have more than demonstrated how wrong you and argyl are. You and argyl are trying to state the every single spin is 100% random and has zero connection to any other spin. That is 100% wrong. You cannot have a fixed RTP/profit with no rigged connection to EVERY spin.

    Rules don’t prove a thing. Genuine LOGIC does. Every spin plays a part of the intake and outgoing cash flow of the RTP and Profit.

    This is really getting silly now and I am really concerned about your and argyl motives. No one should be posting systemic lies here about how slots work. I’m not 100% stupid. Profit is the industry motive. If you are going to try and discredit this, come with more than legislation. Legislation rules and laws say no child should needlessly die on this planet. Yet they are dropping like poverterial flies.

    Profits rule. the customer comes last. Random is slotted in between and trying to assert it has some form of governance is corrupt.

    I’m sorry, but you’re really starting to embarrass yourself now. One day you’ll look back at all of your comments and realise how wrong you actually are.

    It was clear from this thread that you made back in November that you have no idea how RTP works:

    House edge – per player – per casino – per industry

    You seem to really struggle with the concept of RTP and randomness. I can only put this down to you being too friendly with pub slots? Pub slots are compensated, which means they recall all ins and outs and manipulate the outcome accordingly. Online slots do not work in this way. They are random.

    “You cannot have a fixed RTP/profit with no rigged connection to EVERY spin.”
    Of course you can?! The way that the payouts and frequency of such are built into the algorithm of the slot behind the scenes, means that the RNG can generate a unique string over millions of spins and the end result will be incredibly close to the theoretical RTP that the designers intended it to be. Please learn the law of averages if you disagree with this. You’d be surprised at how predictable long-term randomness actually is. It is more than enough security to yield a profit for a business.

    I can’t believe you won’t back down on this, it’s ridiculous. Ask absolutely anyone who works in the industry, works for any provider or casino slot designer. Ask anyone that works in the many regulatory committees or the UK gambling commission. They will all agree with me on this, and they will tell you how wrong you are.

    I’m not one to be this blunt when I believe someone is wrong, but I think what you are spouting is very toxic and dangerous to those reading it. It is incorrect, and it is harmful.

    Finally, I must add, why would I lie about this? What’s in it for me? I have absolutely zero affiliation with any providers, casinos, literally anything even associated. I’m a player, just like most others on this forum. I gamble, I lose, just like anyone else. Please, before posting again, get your facts right.

    #48109
    Haz40 WANTED $1,027
    Outlaw

    That word ” due ” it’s my pet hate in gambling. Watching people on roulette saying zero is due. Not going into the random debate but nothing is ever due.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)