Anyone having a bet today?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Extrafun WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I feel like “home advantage” has gone out the window since covid, yesterday went well so i figure see if we can revive the football tab

Anyone got any accas on the go for today? or anything for the NL derby.

I dont go too big but im thinking

Leipzig vs Frankfurt BTTS (Leipzig have always been a very attack focused team and are comming up against a team that is on fantastic form, frankfurt has also scored in there last 9 games)

Arsenal vs Tottenham (Over 2.5 i think arsenal are starting to look better then they did mid season and have a solid front line IF they show up, Spurs will want to keep there chances of champions league football alive so this is an important game for them OH AND ITS THE DERBY)

Sheffield Wednesday vs Norwich City (Norwich, its lik 1/2 but seems a easy boost to the acca, wedensdays lost there last six and sit seconds bottom, norwich have been dominant this season in the league)

AS Monaco vs Lille OSC BTTS (Will be a much needed win for both teams monaco 5 points from champions league qualification, lille top of the table and could potentially drop to 4th with a loss today, also WTH is going on with lille? they are bossing it.)

7.48/1

if you decide to join me just keep in mind a tipper i am not so… dont blame me if it all goes pear shaped 🙂

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

£1000 double

Norwich and Leicester

LoganKirk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’m afraid to place unreliable bets! But I put 600 on Norwich

GiancarloWashington WANTED $1
    Outlaw

It’s been a long time since you were here, guys. How’re you doing? Are you still betting? Actually, you made me remember how I started betting. Though it’s ordinary, I began betting when the covid hit.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Had some winners pre match/in-play recently.

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

https://imgur.com/a/ZNKpMyW My bets here. Takes too long to post each one individually 😅 small stakes advised on the 245/1 double builder…

matches on tonight in around 1hr15mins.

MarlonVaremez WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey there! It’s great to see that you’re still betting despite the pandemic affecting home advantage. Your acca for today looks promising, especially with the Arsenal vs Tottenham derby!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

MarlonVaremez wrote:

Hey there! It’s great to see that you’re still betting despite the pandemic affecting home advantage. Your acca for today looks promising, especially with the Arsenal vs Tottenham derby!

Hey MarlonVaremez, are you going to post a spammy link next?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)