Anyone got any ideas on a giveaway?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Maybe every time u hit teh top ladder, giveaway 10%. Should be reasonable.

Cjbrown WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Just buy bonuses on extra chilly and take whatever spins it give you no gambling spins..

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

You could do a Beat The Drop giveaway like on Betfair/Paddy Power. £50 buy in – 16 questions. Nominate a question that you’re going to answer and let the forum choose the answers. Go all in on each question with the majority opinion. Would create one hell of a buzz if you could get to half way with your million still in tact…

(I got to the end of the free play version – 10 questions for a grand. I never did any 50/50 splits, but If I’d have had the balls and lumped on my main choice every time, I’d have won the full grand)

Chloeferris99 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I’m not sure if anyone else has suggested this already but I think when you do a tournament giveaway like the fat santa knockout then throughout the progression stage you should do it using Free play on casumo or something, instead of using your actual money and pretty much making nothing back as the majority of the bonuses bought rarely returned more than 25% of your buy in stake for the fat santa knockout, it would be just as exciting to watch because its just all about which team gets the most points and then use your actual money for the buy at the end 🙂 in terms of ideas for a giveaway, how about Genie jackpots megaways or buffalo rising megaways and to make it fair you just choose the same lamp in GJM and in BRM always pick 15 spins x1 (or the maximum spins if you get more than 4 scatters) – just an idea haha 🙂 also while I’m throwing out ideas I’ve got a slot request as I’ve never managed to bonus it and I’m curious to see how many spins it takes for you to trigger it – bust the bank. Cheers 🙂

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

If you have watched me over the years then you will know i do like to do the odd giveaway that is completely free to enter, no sign ups, nothing affiliate based, just some cash given away. Anyone got any ideas of what to do with the next one? Perhaps a different prize than money? Ideally, i would like to do something similar to how the White Rabbit World Cup went, i really quite enjoyed that and a lot of people were able to be involved so any ideas on those lines would be great!

Obviously this is biased as I’m a big football fan but maybe giving a free bet. Stake refunded back to you (if it wins) and keep going until the stake has been lost.

Pick 3-4 games and the closest to the amount of total goals gets to use it. Multiple winners would have to decide between them on what sport/teams to bet on and share it equally.

Could be a good laugh and attract more football fans to the site.

Would also be great if you got 5 minutes each week (vid) to break down your footy selections each week.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Bandit chooses a forum post as “Post of the Week” or month / whatever and whoever wrote it gets to pick a slot. Bandit gives them the outcome of a £2 stake bonus on it in his next video.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Bandit chooses a forum post as “Post of the Week” or month / whatever and whoever wrote it gets to pick a slot. Bandit gives them the outcome of a £2 stake bonus on it in his next video.

I think that’s a great idea pal

needydog WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

I think that’s a great idea pal

Yeh this is a good idea. Post of the week will get people talking more

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Think thats a good idea

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I think whatever he does should be kept to himself . And then just do the giveaway . Post off the week or month sounds great . But then is gonna be oh the forums changed too many posts . Why did the bandit pick that post it wasn’t as good as this .

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Idea #2: Bandit Bonus Bingo. This one is a bit more long term and would be a probably big giveaway. The site randomly assigns six slot titles to each member from a selection of say 30. As Steve puts out videos, members mark off each title on their card where a bonus on it was achieved in a video. The first person to match all six gets the combined winnings of those bonuses.

Idea #3: Bandit’s Steel Balls. Could replace the picks feature on the site given Gandalf and Golden Fish Tank don’t see much action these days. Instead of picks for those games, members submit 3 or 4 picks for steel balls numbered from 1-30. Bandit does a random draw of numbers in a video and if someone matches all their numbers, they get a giveaway in the form of a bonus win, or maybe a Reel King ladder top at £1 stake.

James82 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Could do another world cup with buffalo. Just stick to 10 x5 or whatever the middle one is instead of going mystry each time, end with the winners getting a share of a £500 buy. Or something similar with genie megaways

Hoden22 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

My idea is..some of your subs have followed you from the start when you weren’t well know..so maybe treating the first 100 to a bonus on something like white rabbit..just for being loyal..like when you used to give a few quid to random comments before on YouTube 🙂

Hoden22 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Two ideas…deal of no deal…pic a random box or sensible soccer? 🙂

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Genie jackpots megaways bonus buys same as fat santa knockout

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 119 total)