anyone else a vip on redbet

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

i was ready to close my account a few weeks back after a terrible run and just before i did i was made vip allowing me cash boosters at 100 per cent upto 250 once in a while and spin the wheel for once a week for upto 250 free spins at the value of 1 pound each so even tho my luck is still as dry and nuns crotch i feel i cant close the account because there the best offers  i get across all the sites i use and  its gone from when i chose what days i play if i get the offers not wanting to waste them ill play very clever these sites

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

If you’re worried about spending too much, set a limit. That way you can still do the promotions they offer for VIP, but won’t be spending as much as you usually would. Play safe 🙂

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

Utter scum site, they will find any loophole not to pay out, the dirty bastards dont even reply to u once u present them with good reason and proofs!

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

touch wood ive had no issues with these as of yet and hoping it stays the same but had trouble with many other sites redbet from me is one of those sites that pays fuckall for ages but when it does it pays decent where say like jackpotjoy i can have hours of fun for 50 pound at 1 pound stake

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

i think i might do that winningbird ano all gamblers play for the wins but most the time ide happily take a good session some playtime but when its bad its bad depos gone faster then the buffets and a fat familys wedding ill leave it till next month if its doesnt change then will be setting some limits on there im neglecting my other sites lol i wont move sites untill it pays and it can go wrong very fast so will look into that thank you x

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I no longer get promotions on there but they were good while they lasted. Wasn’t a huge fan of the £2 max spin but for playtime if thats what you are after where pretty good. Never had no trouble with them but i did follow the terms 😀

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

yeah the 2 pound doesn’t bother me i only play 1 pound / 2 pound anyway unless ive got a big balance so maby 3/4 but thats rare

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)