Anyone who can advise please?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

If you don’t get answers or a way forward from the Ask a lawyer site There is other free lawyer options on the Net where you will receive good solid advice…. Reddit is an option.

There’s also some Lawfair sites that have forums for free advice and Some University’s will also provide annonamous free advice. ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Great options to start there Stevie. 🙂

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

little1large1 wrote:

Andy I was in 1st Battalion Royal Anglicans yep a grunt.

When I was stationed in Colchester I remember we drank in the Castle pub and the Green Jackets drank the other end of the street in the Wagon n Horses, we then use to meet at the Hippodrome and fight lol lol.

Fun days.

Yep the good old days. All changed now mate its gone soft. Get to wear trainers for beatings, cant shout at people anymore, to much health and saftey on live excercises. Shame really some of my funniest things ive ever seen where when I got to battalion. Made me the stable individual i am today hahahaha

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Great options to start there Stevie. ?

It’s a free site for most legal stuff bro… That was the 1st link that came up.

More links at the bottom of that page

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

little1large1 wrote:

Andy I was in 1st Battalion Royal Anglicans yep a grunt.

When I was stationed in Colchester I remember we drank in the Castle pub and the Green Jackets drank the other end of the street in the Wagon n Horses, we then use to meet at the Hippodrome and fight lol lol.

Fun days.

Yep the good old days. All changed now mate its gone soft. Get to wear trainers for beatings, cant shout at people anymore, to much health and saftey on live excercises. Shame really some of my funniest things ive ever seen where when I got to battalion. Made me the stable individual i am today hahahaha

Can’t imagine you shouting at anyone Andy lad, your a big softy. Will need to take you for a drink in Glasgow instead of Edinburgh.. might harden you up a bit LOL

Ashleighf93 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Can an admin please delete this entire forum post please, I’ve had enough of public opinion to last me a lifetime ?

Ashleighf93 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Also just to clarify, nothing personal towards any replies on here. I’ve just had enough berating for 1 day and don’t want to leave myself open to anymore abuse.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Ashleighf93 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Please delete, if I delete my profile will this be deleted also? ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Hi Ashleigh,

im not really sure how it works with getting deleted etc but as you put you didn’t want anyone else commenting etc, I’m pretty sure the nice people on this forum won’t add anything else to the pile.

Hope things get better for you x

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)