Any gems out there ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Think we all get to the point where we end up playing the same games over and over again ( b,o,d, all the btg , venture and so on is my habit ) any body got any ideas of decent/ exciting  games that are off peoples radar that are genuinely fun?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Cleopatra plus! World’s most underrated game

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

After 20 spins, I kid you not

kojak WANTED $64
    Blocked

Crystal queen is worth a look. Pretty fun base game with multi-directional growing wilds, and a good bonus with mega-ways sort of potential.  I never hit huge on it but it’s an easy way to kill an hour cheaply.

QuiffyQuavers WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Loving Reactoonz over the last month or so, had 2 just over 1500x base game hits in the last 2 weeks! I find it fun to play ?

Outlaw

kojak wrote:

Crystal queen is worth a look. Pretty fun base game with multi-directional growing wilds, and a good bonus with mega-ways sort of potential.  I never hit huge on it but it’s an easy way to kill an hour cheaply.

Yeah totally, good shout ….. that increasing window is always good for a rush …I’ve never had big wins off it tho ..

Outlaw

QuiffyQuavers wrote:

Loving Reactoonz over the last month or so, had 2 just over 1500x base game hits in the last 2 weeks! I find it fun to play ?

Ohhhh mate … I want to love  it …. but fuck do I find it hard to bonus ……. like really really really hard to bonus ….. we all have our “ fuck you , why don’t you give me a bonus ?” Game … that’s mine …. and it’s always that change one character into another character bonus bit that gets me every time ( but i know it’s a class game , I’m just jinxed at it )

QuiffyQuavers WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

QuiffyQuavers wrote:

Ohhhh mate … I want to love  it …. but fuck do I find it hard to bonus ……. like really really really hard to bonus ….. we all have our “ fuck you , why don’t you give me a bonus ?” Game … that’s mine …. and it’s always that change one character into another character bonus bit that gets me every time ( but i know it’s a class game , I’m just jinxed at it )

I know what you mean! It can be ridiculously frustrating at times, but equally as joyful when it lands ?

Outlaw

QuiffyQuavers wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

QuiffyQuavers wrote:

I know what you mean! It can be ridiculously frustrating at times, but equally as joyful when it lands ?

I think the thing is … like jammin jars …. It just hasn’t “ happened to me “ yet …. that win you see others getting , so when that big dildo on reacttoons drops , the tiles have changed to some random turd character  …..Like jammin jars ,, 4 jars and they instantly divorce each other and move away to furthest point on the board …….see now you’ve defended the toonz … might have to throw a few spins at it ….. you’re to blame if it goes wrong tho ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)