An outsiders view on biam

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Hi guys I’m Miller off tgc . I thought I’d give you an outsiders view with what went on yesterday.

This forum seems very active but there is a lot of negativity at times with petty arguments etc . There’s also a lot of begging posts which I think bandit has helped create by being too generous in the past . My take on begging posts is they should be taken down immediately and banned , I know it sounds harsh but you are all gamblers so what do you actually think they will be spending the money on ?

the other thing is that there seems to be a lot of threats banded about which will definitely be putting people off posting .

Also seedy seems to be a great calmer of people but it’s impossible to run a forum of this size on his own . There’s some great potential mods on here so the bandit should make it happen whatever it costs .

As regards to yesterday , we considered it funny but it did get out of hand so I offer my apologies if I offended anyone.

As an olive branch I’ll try to arrange a bit of friendly competition.

Any ideas or thoughts?

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

yeh defo alot of begging post around people need to get a grip of there lifes and stop using a gambling forum to beg it up last two threads just reading them took forever so funny seedy keeps closing them down haha competition what have you got in mind like?

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Maybe a poker game ?

I’m rubbish at ideas mate so I’d like someone else to come up with something

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hi Miller,

Nice of you to pop over in regards to a competition of some sorts I always thought you guys had great fun at the poker that green ran it seemed a great success.

While I think things got heated yesterday I dont think there is any real hate between sites as we know both bandit and rolla get along well.

And I believe JB did come over introduced himself properly and did apologise about the other day.

So hopefully between you all some sort of BIAM Vs TGC Olympics of gambling can be sorted ??

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

what about pistols at dawn

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Yes he did mate and he was very humble which surprised me . We are the two closest forums around so there’s no need for petty bickering champ .

Some sort of Olympics would be great but like I said , my brain is quite unimaginative so I’d need someone to come up with an idea . The poker game thing would be good even though I don’t play . Or even the horse thing you do on a Saturday night . I tried to chat in your stream last night but I couldn’t for some reason. Still enjoyed watching mind

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Amiller wrote:

Yes he did mate and he was very humble which surprised me . We are the two closest forums around so there’s no need for petty bickering champ .

Some sort of Olympics would be great but like I said , my brain is quite unimaginative so I’d need someone to come up with an idea . The poker game thing would be good even though I don’t play . Or even the horse thing you do on a Saturday night . I tried to chat in your stream last night but I couldn’t for some reason. Still enjoyed watching mind

Glad you dropped in to watch ? centipede and rolla was both there trying to prise away the seedy national trophy lol I think centipede maybe won or was beat by a nose but as normal was great fun ??? I’m sure I could get a BIAM VS TGC game on it going as it could be hilarious ???

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Would have had a game tonight but the little man is running round still like he has had sugar lumps for dinner.. ???? he zint going to fall asleep in the next hour I feel lol

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Would have had a game tonight but the little man is running round still like he has had sugar lumps for dinner.. ???? he zint going to fall asleep in the next hour I feel lol

Competing with a Rocknrolla stream is a bit bold Seedy ?

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Seedy ok that’s what we will do . We will have a virtuals competition. How many players can you have etc ? We will arrange it for a few weeks time on a Saturday so I can give everyone notice if that’s ok ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Competing with a Rocknrolla stream is a bit bold Seedy ?

Is he on now is he in that case I would just chill out by myself hahaha ????

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Another idea might be how bandit/rolla have done things like the slots World Cup before – have so many teams each made up of either BIAM members or TGC members and try and have them stream each “match” on their respective streams (I.e they are on skype to arrange and start the bonuses so bandit plays one for the BIAM team and then straight after Rolla does it for the TGC team)

Amiller WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Brilliant idea champ . It would take some working out and obviously need to get them pair onboard but I’m sure they would be up for it

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

It went well for about 5 minutes, fuck me ?

Olympic’s of gambling you say… interesting. Got me thinking is there actually any slots themed on olympic sports? None i can think of.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

i can input 8 players each race meet miller so there’s a few ways in which it could be arranged either set a 6 race event and each team has a person who selects like penalties etc or 4 vs 4 etc xD it would be easier to get some people who might be interested into a session and then decide on it while trying different things out 😀 maybe mid week ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)