An idea for a giveaway

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Here me out folks this is just an idea. What would you all think about a monthly competition on the forum organised by the bandit. It could be as simple as the amount of money in a jar or guess the amount won on a bonus buy. Something easy to do. There’s a catch though the winner receives their wanted value in sterling. This hopefully would encourage more people to post comments during the month to increase their prize money if successful in the competition. As mine value is quite high i will say now if i won my winnings would be donated directly to charity so people don’t think im after something. What do you think guys and girls. P.S. i never win fuck all anyway so you wouldn’t have to worry about me.??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I reckon if your username starts with an e and ends with a k and rhymes with “great hack” you win regardless ??

Nah joking aside it would be nice to see you, Andy, blacko, Mr B and such win extra due to your regular contributions and selfless help to other members x

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I reckon if your username starts with an e and ends with a k and rhymes with “great hack” you win regardless ??

Nah joking aside it would be nice to see you, Andy, blacko, Mr B and such win extra due to your regular contributions and selfless help to other members x

I just thought it was a good way to encourage people to post on the forum mate. Obviously Steve would have to agree of course. I should of said that lol. ?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

If I win, can I have my wanted value as lbs instead of £s of real gold bullion. Woohoo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)