Alright you bunch of legends…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Hey I wanted to wish you all the best for Christmas and the new year…if youre front line, keep it up we know how hard your working even if the powers that be don’t. Everybody else from top to bottom from left to right if your reading this you made it through another tough year, see your tougher than you think you are.. so have a good one, leave the slots over the holidays when you’re  having a drink, spend that £10 on the kids … or a hot choc with the girlfriend / boyfriend or both of you’re that way inclined, don’t be that sad story on January 1st 2022 ……

have a good

ps seedy smells..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Have a good one 👊

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Have a good one 👊

Same bro …

im in a three step plan,

locked kids in attic …. Step two ..send Mrs to bed early

step three open every bottle of alcohol we have and see if I can find a glass big enough to hold it

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haha 😄 hope you all had a great Xmas day and going forwards a happy new year to you all.

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haha 😄 hope you all had a great Xmas day and going forwards a happy new year to you all.

Shit dude, I’ve got two kids and  a Mrs ….I spent most of it in the garage …..it was amazing ….

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Shit dude, I’ve got two kids and  a Mrs ….I spent most of it in the garage …..it was amazing ….

🤣😂🤣😂 sounds like you had a blast! I unfortunately have no where that I can escape to the kids always find me. 🤪

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)