Ahhhh for f##k sake

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

these bloody megaways games …….sat in the airport ( working in japan Over the  World Cup ) 4 in the morning .. £ 20 ( just a sneaky gamble to stop me hitting the bars ) wishmaster, £160 quid , nice and I move  to bloody bonanza ……… bonus hits , 12 spins and on the first spin 4 scatters,  a full retrigger …. when bonanza gives 20 odd spins ….. fucking hell should get paid ……the amount of dead spins was insane ,dead spin after dead spin after dead spin …. I only managed to get to 10 x  with 22ish spins ………I love  btg games ( except kingmaker, that game can suck a goat penis ) and I’m always moaning about these fuckers , but I wish they had a certain level of return , like when bandit plays goonies…. this level should pay this and that should pay that …. …..this game is so hard to bonus, and it’s so ball crushingly depressing seeing these spins float by with the middle finger up …….I know it’s gambling blah blah blah …. I’m just having moan ……… so no helpful comments please only unhelpful ones needed …….. fucking game …………..

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Pahahah can go suck a goats penis wahahhahaahahaha (unhelpful comment)   🙂

In Japan nice is a country i want to go to lol except i don’t like flying lol you a journalist of sorts then i take it mate?

Outlaw

Honestly the goat is being dined on from a few games …

I work behind a film crew , I’m the one that shouts at them and then takes all the praise …….and threatens to keep them in Britain if they don’t offer me foot rubs for a ticket ha ha

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I work behind a film crew , I’m the one that shouts at them and then takes all the praise …….and threatens to keep them in Britain if they don’t offer me foot rubs for a ticket ha ha

Hahahah sounds like good fun dining on goat and getting foot rubs pure bliss 🙂

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

It’s the hope that kills you in these games, you hit a bonus and retrigger and expect a good win and then they shaft you with 10X

See my post down the forum in Lil Devil done the same shit to me ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Its gutting but that’s bonanza and btg for you, volatility and variance haha. Sounds like a decent run though, I hope you cashed out. I’m majorly jealous that you’re in Japan! I’ve wanted to go for years but I’m a fussy eater, so I can’t live off chips the whole time I would be there ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Savage bonus man but it sounds like you have an awesome job, I’d love to see Japan

What kind of film crew do you shout at?

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Hahahah sounds like good fun dining on goat and getting foot rubs pure bliss ?

If only I got foot rubs ……..tho the big electrician we have was open to it……………………. hmmmmm

Outlaw

Mondayblues23 wrote:

It’s the hope that kills you in these games, you hit a bonus and retrigger and expect a good win and then they shaft you with 10X

See my post down the forum in Lil Devil done the same shit to me ?

Honestly I read your post and was like .”..mondeyblues23 has got all the btg bad luck, we’re all in the clear, quick onto bonanza “ ha ha , ….but like you said it’s the hope … bonanza / chilli and others just seem to be wasting the spins,  I really like chilly and Im massively up on it , but recently the 24 spins have became easier to get, but the pays have been dog shit , and the 24 spins is the “ 5 scatter “ of the chilli world, like 20 spins are to bonanza , it should go nuts ….recently I have had bigger wins on the 16 spins than the 24 …. and volatility or not taht doesn’t seem right ….

( ps I’m only salty with the game when it doesn’t treat me well, when it pays properly i consider tattooing “ chilli “on my chest ……ha h )

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Its gutting but that’s bonanza and btg for you, volatility and variance haha. Sounds like a decent run though, I hope you cashed out. I’m majorly jealous that you’re in Japan! I’ve wanted to go for years but I’m a fussy eater, so I can’t live off chips the whole time I would be there ?

It’s busy here, and actually the food is pretty ok. lots of street vendors offering a lot of English’s type food ( that might be a World Cup thing tho ) ….so you’d be ok …… there are these cool vending machines where you can get noodles from ….. taste pretty good ….the lads with me want to do a “ proper” fish meal ……I like fish….. but I’ve seen way to many YouTube vids of “ Japanese fish preparation and stuff “ ……. so might fake a tummy upset ………live squid??????? Fuck that ………( I don’t know if they do that here , just the way  I image it being)

Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Savage bonus man but it sounds like you have an awesome job, I’d love to see Japan

What kind of film crew do you shout at?

So I have a few jobs but typically I’m either a 2nd unit director or a unit manager , so basically I would film segments in news or shitty morning shows, look after stunt work in larger tv / movie stuff ( doings lots of Bollywood stuff at the moment) but the job changes contract to contract …… Yeah, pretty lucky … I do tend to stay in wales or lower England, but when we do have to travel it’s pretty epic … japan for a few weeks… was in Delhi around March time ……pissing  my  gf off as she has to stay home with the kids whilst I work on my tan …. ( oddly she doesn’t moan when I’m in wales ) ….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I hate fish and seafood ?? I hope you have an amazing time anyway. I would pack my other half off to different countries happily because that would mean peace and quiet for a few days ??.

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I hate fish and seafood ?? I hope you have an amazing time anyway. I would pack my other half off to different countries happily because that would mean peace and quiet for a few days ??.

Or as my other half says “ yeah when your away it’s great …… the place is tidy “

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)