Age of the Gods type slots

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    elbastardo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

I have been doing these types of slots for years and never ever had any jackpot of any kind whatsoever. That can’t be right can it? I know some of them say the higher the stake the greater the chance, but surely that’s not right either, otherwise it’s not a random outcome then?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Have heard same higher the stake the better your chances .

elbastardo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

thunderball6 wrote:

Have heard same higher the stake the better your chances .

Yes, but that takes away the randomness does it not?  Also if that is the case what kind of stakes are required to trigger the Jackpots?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Couldn’t even tell you how the jackpot is won on they games is it just random…who knows. I have seen it on the jackpot king variant though got a jackpot on there off a 40p spin so dont think the stake matters

alligata WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I’ve had the Age of the Gods jackpot twice.

Both times the lowest value pot.

First time triggered at £40 on Age of the Gods Roulette

Second time trigger at £4 on the same.

Looks like it can potentially trigger at any time; it’s just a case of if it’s your turn; then it’ll trigger for you 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

It can still be random and adjust the odds of jackpot trigger per bet size. The reason they’d do this is because the bigger bets contribute a bigger share to the jackpot – it wouldn’t be fair for someone betting a penny and contributing next to nothing to have the same odds as someone betting £25 and contributing a big share to the jackpot. I guess the odds of winning a jackpot are in line with the % share that they contribute.

I’ve won four of these, on the old Marvel jackpots (which Age of the Gods replaced). Three of the lowest, one of the second highest. Years ago now and still to this day one of my biggest ever wins my a mile.

elbastardo WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

It can still be random and adjust the odds of jackpot trigger per bet size. The reason they’d do this is because the bigger bets contribute a bigger share to the jackpot – it wouldn’t be fair for someone betting a penny and contributing next to nothing to have the same odds as someone betting £25 and contributing a big share to the jackpot. I guess the odds of winning a jackpot are in line with the % share that they contribute.

I’ve won four of these, on the old Marvel jackpots (which Age of the Gods replaced). Three of the lowest, one of the second highest. Years ago now and still to this day one of my biggest ever wins my a mile.

Not necessarily, I have won loads of Fluffy Favourite Jackpot bonuses on minimum stakes. Also somebody won a significant jackpot on Red Tiger slots on Free Spins. So it would seem that is different depending on the slot you are playing. Good that you have won 4 jackpots on Marvel slots. I just think that for me playing all these years it is strange that I haven’t hit a single one. Wait and see I  will hit one tomorrow 🙂

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

elbastardo wrote:

Not necessarily, I have won loads of Fluffy Favourite Jackpot bonuses on minimum stakes.

I never said it was impossible. 😉

JackpotSmasher WANTED $10
    Outlaw

So end of the year I won 33k 2nd highest Jp……then on the 12th ultimate power for 490,000 triggered the Jp 6 times in 5 years 4 greens one pink one red happy day for a total bet of 50p lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)