Address your fans

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mattyc23 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Hey all hope your all doing well and the restrictions in the uk havent ruined the entertainment and fun responsible gambling can bring.

I have gambled for the past 15 years and i dont know a life without it. Probably my one true love relationships have come and gone but the gambling was always there. Im resident in the republic of ireland and we have no restrictions with autoplays turbo spins bonus buys etc.

I used to only play table games particularly roulette and a little blackjack along with being part of the furniture in my local bookies. I gambled everything all the time i would do 5k spins on roulette 500 ew on horses 1000 on greyhounds until i lost everything from a settlement of 70k for a car crash i was involved in.

I have a decent job that pays approx 2500-3000 per month depending on overtime etc and i was forever chasing that 70k i lost plus probably life time losses approx 300k-350k.

Then i started to watch the bandit play slots when i had lost my months wage in a day i was pretty low as you can imagine but nothing i wasnt used to. Steve opened my eyes up to slots as previously i saw them as a gimmick. As the month passed i watched all the content he had posted in years gone by and current videos he was releasing at the time around early 2018.

I decided i would play slots on a small stake to see if it quenched my appetite to gamble when my wage went in the following month.

To my surprise i got more enjoyment gambling 200-1000 a month on slots than i ever did in any other form of gambling.

Too this day i havent done a roulette spin or a crazy punt on horses or dogs and i attribute my improved lifestyle to the bandit.

That being said i couldnt care less if he posts videos of gambling or not but i actually care about his life i loved his stories and posts on twitter hell id listen to him talk about golf all day (I hate golf) and id love to see him make an appearance on here or twitter just to share how he is and how the christmas and new years went.

P. S. I know i have a gamnling problem and should give up completely but that option has been explored many times and i just cant live without it. Gamstop is not in ireland and i always find work arounds for gamban so the slots have kept me from certain ruin and i have zero intention of giving them up so i really dont wanna see people lecturing me about giving up etc.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Gamban for u .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)