Acca Tips

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Nicola123 wrote:

Get on my local team Mansfield today. Great odds and will win comfortably. Come on stags!!!!

Not comfortable when i slap them on my coupon haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Any wins today? I finally got one right with Charlton winning. Yipee ??

NudePicsForFreeSpins WANTED $20
    Outlaw

Awful day today opted for Sunderland over Barnsley due to the game in hand which was a big mistake. I also missed out on a Coventry goal due to it being an early game. I also missed the Rochdale outright win but they have improved so much over previous few games. I will be following them against Southend and Charlton. Rochdale have beaten both those teams in reverse fixture this year and there will be some sweet odds there I think. The thing is we can’t win every week but I have faith I can beat the 10/1 multi’s with one winner in every 11 bets a break even proposition. Fuck knows what Middlesborough are upto but I’d say they’re one of those teams that want to avoid promotion. I relish Sunderland vs Portsmouth with Portsmouth boasting the best away record from championship to league two with 44 points scoring on average whopping 1.82 goals per game. 2/1 to score over 1.5 or so far 11/2 to win and both teams to score looks healthy.

I’m going for it next Saturday

Portsmouth score and win

Rochdale score and win

£350 double pays 10 bags of sand

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

NudePicsForFreeSpins wrote:

Awful day today opted for Sunderland over Barnsley due to the game in hand which was a big mistake. I also missed out on a Coventry goal due to it being an early game. I also missed the Rochdale outright win but they have improved so much over previous few games. I will be following them against Southend and Charlton. Rochdale have beaten both those teams in reverse fixture this year and there will be some sweet odds there I think. The thing is we can’t win every week but I have faith I can beat the 10/1 multi’s with one winner in every 11 bets a break even proposition. Fuck knows what Middlesborough are upto but I’d say they’re one of those teams that want to avoid promotion. I relish Sunderland vs Portsmouth with Portsmouth boasting the best away record from championship to league two with 44 points scoring on average whopping 1.82 goals per game. 2/1 to score over 1.5 or so far 11/2 to win and both teams to score looks healthy.

I’m going for it next Saturday

Portsmouth score and win

Rochdale score and win

£350 double pays 10 bags of sand

Good luck. Hope it comes in. I had one bet just a single on Charlton at 8/11. I thought they should of been 1/3 at least. They won 4 0. ?

Outlaw

nice win singles are the way to go but i need a br boost

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I know it’s not great odds but hull are sending the kids out to play against Swansea who can still make the play offs. You can get 8/15 with sky bet. Maybe the swans to win and btts could be the value.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Uh Oh thats my ‘safe’ coupon doomed lol

And here my have my money coupon 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Uh Oh thats my ‘safe’ coupon doomed lol

And here my have my money coupon ?

Your definitely doomed lol.?. You’ve gone for spurs as well. Did you not know about the curse of the early kick off ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Nah am not superstitious and west ham are pants. Have them on none of my other bets so thought I should add some interest as I will be watching the game. You got anything on today?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Nah am not superstitious and west ham are pants. Have them on none of my other bets so thought I should add some interest as I will be watching the game. You got anything on today?

Think I’ll just do that Swansea and btts. Got some spare cash for poker tournament tonight with cash game after. So that will be majority of my gambling today.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Think I’ll just do that Swansea and btts. Got some spare cash for poker tournament tonight with cash game after. So that will be majority of my gambling today.

Sounds like a plan. Forget the cash game after you win the tournament you wont have time 😛 All the best

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Sounds like a plan. Forget the cash game after you win the tournament you wont have time ? All the best

Thanks. That has happened as I’ve won about 6 or 7 of them and finished about midnight. There a nightmare to try and get them to fold and they call everything so i just sit back wait for the premium hands then go aggressive. Well that’s my plan anyway.

Outlaw

10/1 option again

Crewe over 0.5 1st half goals 13/10

Lyle Taylor (Charlton) Anytime goal scorer 6/5

Sheff Utd over 1.5 Match goals 1/3

Derby over 0.5 match goals 3/10

Portsmouth over 0.5 match goals 4/11

10.66/1 odds

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Unbelievable Swansea 2 0 and coasting. Finishes 2 2 ???.

Outlaw

Fucking right on

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)