Acca’ close calls

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Just saw bandits tweet, 90+3 goal cost him, unfortunately I was in the same boat. Not quite the same money but £96 from £1 on a 6 fold it cost me, stomach turning!

Just wondered about other people’s acca close calls? Must be some really bad beats out there.

worst I ever had was around 10/11 years ago, £14k from a 50p 15 fold, a high flying championship Crystal Palace conceded a late penalty to a relegation battling Bristol side, leaving me in tears!!

Anyone got any similar or worse ones, doesn’t have to be just football?

Pablo5787 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

What match fucked him was it Cheltenham game? I cashed out 33 quid when only needed another goal in two matches for 130 but only one game scored so maybe lost £30 from the cashout but still up for the day

Pablo5787 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Now had 30 on over 2.5 in Malta match n gators missed penalty it finished 2-0 ??

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

It was Macclesfield v Stevenage, 90+3 to make it 2-2! Decent your still up for the day that’s the aim of the game!

I’ll regroup and try again next Saturday, got to hit a win one day!

See. some cracking acca close calls looking through Twitter, some heartbreaking pick 6 attempts aswell ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Chdl1990 wrote:

Just saw bandits tweet, 90+3 goal cost him, unfortunately I was in the same boat. Not quite the same money but £96 from £1 on a 6 fold it cost me, stomach turning!

Just wondered about other people’s acca close calls? Must be some really bad beats out there.

worst I ever had was around 10/11 years ago, £14k from a 50p 15 fold, a high flying championship Crystal Palace conceded a late penalty to a relegation battling Bristol side, leaving me in tears!!

Anyone got any similar or worse ones, doesn’t have to be just football?

Ouch ! Unlucky mate. You’ll smash the next one next week I’m sure.?

RollWithItRuss WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Its wounding when your pretty much home and hosed on a bet. I hate it when I have mentally banked winnings only to end up not winning.

Flip side, this is exactly the reason bookies like multiples, more legs means more house edge and more chances to kill your bet.

Pablo5787 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Yeah and faroe scores after my bitch fit of a post about penalty miss haha 97th minute for over 2.5 haha was only 7/4 but still a win

and I always feel like I’m chasing more since I hit this on slots 3 weeks ago

Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

That Stevenage goal cost me £500 off a fiver. Count the carrots!

Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Just finished counting the carrots from Saturday and was watching a small acca roll in tonight…

83 minutes Switzerland 3-0 Denmark

Full time Switzerland 3-3 Denmark

I’m having shockingly bad luck at the moment!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Will_RAFC wrote:

Just finished counting the carrots from Saturday and was watching a small acca roll in tonight…

83 minutes Switzerland 3-0 Denmark

Full time Switzerland 3-3 Denmark

I’m having shockingly bad luck at the moment!

What can you say to that.? That’s just crazy. Hope your better than me cos that would seriously tilt me.

Will_RAFC WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I’m not too bad, it outs me off doing another one rather than chasing…we go again on satuSatu though haha!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)