About to be the happiest man on earth

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Hey guys & gals thought I would share with you my special day today.

After 10months of preparation my love of my life and best friend are tying the knot. In just over 4hours I will no longer be a single man.

We decided on a small wedding 25people (just family) I’m starting to feel really nervous as it approaches but at the same time super excited. I’ve already taken 3 nervous shits today lol.

I just wanna thank you all for giving me a place where I can get advise have a laugh and find solace in people with common interest.

Bandit my wife to be doesn’t appreciate me watching your vids on Monday morning she says it’s to early for cursing lol. But she sees how much you make me laugh so isn’t going to take that away when we’re married.

As for slots well it’s time to say goodbye it’s not about the money or losing, more so it’s something my wife would appreciate not having in our marriage. So as they say marriage is about compromise so I guess as long as I can still watch bandit then giving up slots is a small price to pay.

I’ll share some photos tomorrow with you if the big day. I think this place could do with a little more positivity so thought I would do my part.

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Massive congrats to you both ?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Did this exact same thing 2 months ago.

Anyone got a time machine?

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

huge congratulations hope use have many years of happiness together

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Beautiful thread, congratulations mate x

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats to you both!

Avernite WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Congratulations! Thought by the title you just found the “D” in Bonanza… 😉

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Great thread great pictures wishing you both nothing but lifelong happiness. ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

congrats to you all the best

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Congratulations to the both of you ????

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Congratulations to you both!

PeachyMike WANTED $41
    Outlaw

Congrats!

Maybe I should give up the slots as well and find me a wife….

Not sure which of the 2 is more expensive though ?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Had a beautiful day yesterday the weather held up and everyone turned up as expected. Only issue is of all days my wifey got her time of the month lol. Thought about going down the dirt track but yeah nahhhhh.
    With that aside it was without a doubt the happiest day of my life.

I won’t spam photos but here’s one I caught on my iPhone. I want to thank everyone for your well wishes and kindness much love , whoswho

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Congratulations. I’ve been with my fiance  10 years on 19th December. Engaged but marriage is so expensive. Like you I want a small ceremony but my fiance wants the traditional when we eventually do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)