A spade is a spade. @gamblingonline

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #56850
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

    The Bandit’s Slot VC‏
    @YouBanditTube

    They took £5,000 and then £5,000 and then £2,000 and probably more without a care in the world though didn’t they…. from the new card…. that they asked for verification of… that i sent. @LeoVegasUK Why don’t you get this RIDICULOUS policy sorted.

    I have to start this. The industry IS taking the piss here.

    Each ‘casino’ has different wants and needs so some of them are going beyond the law. Some you don’t have to prove who you are at all. I have never sent documents to some and of course I wouldn’t even bother saying that if I hadn’t had successful withdrawals from them. Screw policy, the law is what matters.

    They are literally allowed to take the piss. They take the piss. A spade is a spade.

    The gambling commission let’s them play with peoples money.

    I do not trust the industry.

    #56875
    Dune2000 WANTED $202
    Blocked

    In all fairness JB it’s not just online gambling.

    You can go into a bookies and spunk thousands into a machine.   Then when you win over a certain amount they ring up to check they can pay you.

    not too long ago I put £1.2k into a machine, after a couple of hours I broke even, and the guy actually has to have a 2 minute conversation on the phone to refund to my card.

    He didn’t have a 2 minute conversation when I was pumping it in there

    #56887
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    Dune2000 wrote:

    In all fairness JB it’s not just online gambling.

    You can go into a bookies and spunk thousands into a machine.   Then when you win over a certain amount they ring up to check they can pay you.

    not too long ago I put £1.2k into a machine, after a couple of hours I broke even, and the guy actually has to have a 2 minute conversation on the phone to refund to my card.

    He didn’t have a 2 minute conversation when I was pumping it in there

    It’s because only a manager can give the go ahead to pay to card in a bookies.. Sucks thou, then again it gives you a bit more security, same as a casino for a certain amount but usually the manager is just standing out off your sight. 🤔😁

    #56888
    Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

    I don’t mind the Scrutiny of these casinos etc, because there are rogue ones, and self policing just ain’t gonna work 😂

    But it’s a lot safer out there than it ever was 😅

    #56949
    argyl53 WANTED $302
    Outlaw

    This stuff that casinos do is generally for legal and regulatory compliance. I do agree that you actually should have to verify before you’re allowed to deposit in the first place and indeed I was always very careful to read the terms in full when I played with bonus money – casinos are profit oriented businesses and of course if there’s some technicality they can legitimately jump on to say you violated the terms and conditions so they don’t have to pay you, that’s what they’ll do.

    But I will also add in my time gambling online I played at over a dozen licensed casinos including Casumo, Redbet, Videoslots, Energy, LeoVegas and Rizk and I never had a problem withdrawing total amounts in the thousands from any of them, nor did any of them make the verification process difficult. It was just a matter of sending in ID, proof of address and a photo of the front and back of the card(s) I used to deposit and being careful to stay within the published terms whenever I used a bonus. Tbh I rarely took bonuses because I find the wagering on them in most cases is ridiculous and more or less unbeatable anyway.

    Unfortunately the regulatory law and bureaucracy around ID and AML checks is very cumbersome, I know this because I work in an industry subject to it myself and the penalties come annual audit time for not being seen to have ticked every box and dotted every i can be immense – huge fines in the millions or a block on trading. The bottom line for me is UK licensed casinos do not deliberately try to screw you over as the player and withhold your winnings from you. They don’t need to, the games already make them a guaranteed profit margin and they operate in a saturated market dominated by consumer choice where reputation is everything. If you read the details of people’s complaints about casinos refusing to pay, 99% fall within either a breach of bonus terms which the player could have easily avoided, or failure to provide the right documents. Casinos don’t want to have to do this “know your customer” shit, from their point of view it’s bad for business because it just pisses off the players. They’d be quite content to let money launderers run their funds through them and lose 3% to the casino in the process. It’s not the casinos who decided you have to send them copies of your bank statement and sign declarations about your income, but they’re not going to risk a multi million pound fine for not doing it.

    1
    1
    #56952
    The Bandit WANTED $3,857
    El Bandito

    This is the situation –

     

     

    I personally think that is utter bullshit.

    #56954
    Eightblack WANTED $307
    Outlaw

    The Bandit wrote:

    This is the situation –

     

     

    I personally think that is utter bullshit.

    It’s fucking disgraceful mate you summed it up in your tweet perfectly.. Happy to take 12k without a hint of a problem.

     

    I’d start writing to the press, it’s enough cash to grab some ears for sure

    #56956
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

    I 100% maintain that the industry is rife with corruption.

    I also maintain that with every company having different expectations of DNA test that surely a minimal need is being surpassed deliberately to cause issues. Many MANY people will give up and cancel a withdrawal, in the hopes of win or loss, depending if you are the customer or the company. Bandit did it himself in his last video, it’s nothing new or unheard of. And holding on to billions in funds every day has to be worth something too.

    Hat tip to skyvegas and coral who never made me do a DNA test, but not to ladbrokes who because I eventually signed up in store aswell, triggered a stupid dna test.

    Money laundering : Yes, I fully agree that most customers are mob based cocaine dealers who’s £28.52 withdrawal should rightly be deemed suspicious.

    #56965
    argyl53 WANTED $302
    Outlaw

    I also maintain that with every company having different expectations of DNA test that surely a minimal need is being surpassed deliberately to cause issues.

    I’ve never been asked for more than photo ID, proof of address and proof of card possession, either at LV or any other casino I played at and I made deposits and withdrawals in the thousands (£32k in, £22k out at Casumo alone). On VideoSlots I had an expired card they were asking for proof of, I just told them it expired over six months earlier and I no longer had it, they removed it from my account and it was fine. I’m not LeoVegas nor do I know your account history so I can’t tell you why they want whatever particular card verified, but in my experience casinos operate to one of two models when it comes to withdrawals: either any withdrawal has to go back to the same card that was used to make the deposit it came from, or you have to withdraw (and subsequently verify) to whatever card you’ve used most frequently / made the most deposits from. These rules again come from regulatory requirements the casinos have no say in.

    Many MANY people will give up and cancel a withdrawal, in the hopes of win or loss, depending if you are the customer or the company.

    That is on the player. If the money’s important to you, don’t gamble it, it’s not rocket science.

    Money laundering : Yes, I fully agree that most customers are mob based cocaine dealers who’s £28.52 withdrawal should rightly be deemed suspicious.

    Again, it is not the casinos who have this suspicion, it’s simply the industry regulation. Casinos are not going to risk a multi million pound fine for breaching AML and KYC rules because you deem you should be above the law when it comes to these checks.

    I 100% maintain that the industry is rife with corruption.

    I know you do. If I believed that, I wouldn’t deposit and play.

    1
    1
    #56967
    Haz40 WANTED $863
    Outlaw

    At one site i was told my withdrawal had to go back on the card i had made the majority of my deposits with as i was using new card same account. I was asked to provide proof of the old card which i no longer had. The missus was asked to provide bank statements with another. I had major problems with another who let me deposit using a business debit card then refused withdrawal as they didn’t accept business cards yet allowed multiple deposits. I’m not tarnishing them all with the same brush but some i wouldn’t trust at all. I’m not naming any of these sites because some are the main ones people play at.

    #56968
    argyl53 WANTED $302
    Outlaw

    Haz40 wrote:

    At one site i was told my withdrawal had to go back on the card i had made the majority of my deposits with as i was using new card same account. I was asked to provide proof of the old card which i no longer had. The missus was asked to provide bank statements with another. I had major problems with another who let me deposit using a business debit card then refused withdrawal as they didn’t accept business cards yet allowed multiple deposits. I’m not tarnishing them all with the same brush but some i wouldn’t trust at all. I’m not naming any of these sites because some are the main ones people play at.

    I’ve never been asked for bank statements, but it does happen as part of AML/KYC checks to verify that your money is coming from a legitimate source. Wise thing to do when you deposit using any card to any casino is take a photo of the front and back at that point, so you have them to send even if they later expire or get lost / whatever. You can still withdraw to a cancelled card and you’ll get the money in your bank account.

    1
    #56971
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

    Why is argyl doing it again ? it = ignoring basic facts to defend the industry. has a really biased viewpoint and maintains what is written by the industry is exactly what happens when in fact, we know it isn’t.

    “SOME” casinos take the living piss while others simply don’t. That’s not the law. That IS corruption in the industry. I have made this perfectly clear. KYC is being abused to cause problems and delay payments. FACT.

    Taking the money for a new TV at Argos and then DEMANDING identification if the TV stops working is generally fucked up.

    Going on to LeoVegas and depositing £1000 with your debit card to then give up and withdraw £300 to be told “you must go out and purchase a form of ID that will range between £15 and £88 to get your withdrawal processed” is fifteen shades of bollocks. Strangely enough, the debit card is enough to go to the bank and withdraw thousands without having your gum swabbed. Last I recall I wasn’t piss tested at the ATM.

    KYC when they want money back. KYC is not a gambling addict by accepting everything they have until they withdraw.

    Industry regulation that is sporadic and only on withdrawals.

    1
    #56972
    Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

    argyl53 wrote:

    Haz40 wrote:

    At one site i was told my withdrawal had to go back on the card i had made the majority of my deposits with as i was using new card same account. I was asked to provide proof of the old card which i no longer had. The missus was asked to provide bank statements with another. I had major problems with another who let me deposit using a business debit card then refused withdrawal as they didn’t accept business cards yet allowed multiple deposits. I’m not tarnishing them all with the same brush but some i wouldn’t trust at all. I’m not naming any of these sites because some are the main ones people play at.

    I’ve never been asked for bank statements, but it does happen as part of AML/KYC checks to verify that your money is coming from a legitimate source. Wise thing to do when you deposit using any card to any casino is take a photo of the front and back at that point, so you have them to send even if they later expire or get lost / whatever. You can still withdraw to a cancelled card and you’ll get the money in your bank account.

     

    Yea, the withdrawals aren’t coming from a legitimate source. Standard.

    #56977
    Just Basics WANTED $417
    Outlaw

    A spade is a fucking spade. And alot of casinos online (major ones) are the fucking Ace of spades!

    Glad but also not glad (cos they are being fucked over) that others are seeing my non fact based “conspiracies” coming true.

    The rest of my ”’flakey'” conspiracies will follow suit.

    A spade is a fucking spade. And my gut feelings are nearly always right on the money.

    A.I will be the next big topic surrounding online gambling.

    #56987
    Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

    Here we go again….

    “casinos are rigged and out to get you” proceeds to make thousands of pounds worth of deposits onto said casinos.. Mug.

    1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)