6n

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Muir2186 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

?????????????????????

Were Shite at most sports but if there was a world cup of drinking we’d not be far away from the ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Muir2186 wrote:

?????????????????????

Were Shite at most sports but if there was a world cup of drinking we’d not be far away from the ?

Nah bro, Scotland my b team of choice …. some great players and not as far away from a title as people think ….. right I’ve done the nice part …..must fire a scathing attack on the Scotland chances ….

eh see you …. the only cup you’ll get be full of tea or iron bru ……….

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

‘Mon the jocks!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Ahhhh fuck that got  me ???…….. run forest runnnnnnnn

Muir2186 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Its Irn bru no that cheap aldi gear

More chance of buckfast in the cup ?

Outlaw

Muir2186 wrote:

Its Irn bru no that cheap aldi gear

More chance of buckfast in the cup ?

Ahhh top lad…. I’m expecting the tennents to pop up

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman are the only survivors of a plane crash in the desert. Though the ordeal has bonded them like brothers they’re all now dying of thirst. It looks like it’s all over until they find a magic lamp!

“I’ll give each of you two wishes,” says the genie.

The Englishman knows exactly what he wants. “I wish for a pint of ice cold lager and to be back home in Aylesbury where I belong!”

“Done!” Bellows the genie, and the last thing the Scot and the Paddy see is the Englishman taking a big swig of Kronenbourg as he disappears.

“Alright, who’s next?”

“Me!” Shouts the Scot. “I want a bottle of Irn Bru and to be back home with me wife and bairn in Dundee.”

The genie waves his hand and the Scot fades from existence greedily quaffing his vile orange piss.

“And yourself?” Asks the genie of the Irishman. Paddy thinks for a moment.

“How about a big bottle of whiskey?” The bottle appears before him almost instantaneously.

“And your second wish?”

“Ah Jaysis? It’s no good without company. I want me two best friends back to enjoy it with me!”

Outlaw

Kazza78 wrote:

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman are the only survivors of a plane crash in the desert. Though the ordeal has bonded them like brothers they’re all now dying of thirst. It looks like it’s all over until they find a magic lamp!

“I’ll give each of you two wishes,” says the genie.

The Englishman knows exactly what he wants. “I wish for a pint of ice cold lager and to be back home in Aylesbury where I belong!”

“Done!” Bellows the genie, and the last thing the Scot and the Paddy see is the Englishman taking a big swig of Kronenbourg as he disappears.

“Alright, who’s next?”

“Me!” Shouts the Scot. “I want a bottle of Irn Bru and to be back home with me wife and bairn in Dundee.”

The genie waves his hand and the Scot fades from existence greedily quaffing his vile orange piss.

“And yourself?” Asks the genie of the Irishman. Paddy thinks for a moment.

“How about a big bottle of whiskey?” The bottle appears before him almost instantaneously.

“And your second wish?”

“Ah Jaysis? It’s no good without company. I want me two best friends back to enjoy it with me!”

?brilliant ……

Outlaw

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were talking about tea

“I always stir my tea with my left hand,” said the Englishman.

“I always stir my tea with my right hand,” said the Scotsman.

“How about you?” the Irishman was asked.

“Oh me?” said the Irishman, “I always use a spoon.”

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)